Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-30-2024, 07:53 PM   #21
Kheoth
Generation 2
Re: TF Fanstream Jan. 30th. The next HASLAB will be revealed.

Would have loved to get him, but at that price it's a big no. I'll stick with my original. Now for a month and a half to resist the urge to buy him...
Kheoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 08:26 PM   #22
Mike
Robot Master
Mike's Ebay Auctions

Not bad, I like the original Takara release better
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 11:00 PM   #23
Skorpulator
Armada

Will look great on a shelf with my original Takara set.
Skorpulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 11:08 PM   #24
Mishap
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFancypant5 View Post
The fine print says haslab are excluded from free shipping I believe (even for pulse members)

? Free standard shipping does not apply to HasLab campaigns.?
They specifically told people to join Premium to get free shipping on this item during the webcast. But they didn't say that included Canada.
Mishap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 11:29 PM   #25
Chigimus
Masterpiece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishap View Post
They specifically told people to join Premium to get free shipping on this item during the webcast. But they didn't say that included Canada.
Can confirm the free shipping applies to Premium members in Canada too. Not my membership; it's from a friend.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	54439  
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 07:36 AM   #26
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimalEnvy View Post
Added one to my cart to see how the cost comes out, although I don't plan on backing. To ship it to NL, the total is $321.98 USD or $431.53 CAD, compared to Deathsaurus and Victory Saber at $241.48 USD or $338.75 CAD at the time. That's almost $100 more.

To be fair they are already asking $70 more for Omega Prime over Victory Saber. That alone accounts for most of the increase. However they have also increased the cost of shipping.

If they are offering free shipping to Canada for Premium members then it is worth getting Premium for all the benefits PLUS the added benefit of free shipping for Haslabs. I am probably in on this one and definitely for the GI Joe Classified one. So if free shipping applies to both, it will probably be a savings of over $50US which would make Pulse Premium worth it for me (in Canada) for the first time.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 07:38 AM   #27
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chigimus View Post
Can confirm the free shipping applies to Premium members in Canada too. Not my membership; it's from a friend.

Did they actually back Omega Prime?

Just wondering if they did the whole process and free shipping applied all the way through since that is the screen before taxes are applied and I wonder if Pulse ends up "correcting" the shipping.
Old 01-31-2024, 07:38 AM   #28
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Well back to the grind of daily tracking a Haslab. Surprised they did one so early in the year, but I think that is a good idea. Spread them out more over the course of the year instead of trying to cram them all in to the last quarter.

Here we go.....

Omega Prime:

4,857 / 10,000 (less than 24hr into the first day)

48.57% of funding goal with 43d 16h left.

A good start. I thought it might be farther along than half way by now. However this should cross the finish line no problem. It is a Prime and one that hasn't been redone since the original (not counting 3rd party or the terrible Encrore reissue).

Also now that it is a Haslab this will probably be the only time we get this toy for another 10+ years.
Old 01-31-2024, 10:30 AM   #29
PrimalEnvy
Reverse Corte

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
To be fair they are already asking $70 more for Omega Prime over Victory Saber. That alone accounts for most of the increase. However they have also increased the cost of shipping.

If they are offering free shipping to Canada for Premium members then it is worth getting Premium for all the benefits PLUS the added benefit of free shipping for Haslabs. I am probably in on this one and definitely for the GI Joe Classified one. So if free shipping applies to both, it will probably be a savings of over $50US which would make Pulse Premium worth it for me (in Canada) for the first time.
The shipping cost stayed the same for me, at $30 USD. The increase is just from the $70 USD price difference plus the extra $10.50 USD in tax.

If you're getting two Haslabs then you're already saving $10 from the shipping on them with Premium so it's definitely a good deal.

With free shipping, Omega Prime's price is $287.49 USD or $385.06 CAD. An under $50 increase over VS is more reasonable.
Old 01-31-2024, 11:08 AM   #30
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimalEnvy View Post
The shipping cost stayed the same for me, at $30 USD. The increase is just from the $70 USD price difference plus the extra $10.50 USD in tax.

If you're getting two Haslabs then you're already saving $10 from the shipping on them with Premium so it's definitely a good deal.

With free shipping, Omega Prime's price is $287.49 USD or $385.06 CAD. An under $50 increase over VS is more reasonable.

So it definitely is free shipping to Canada for Haslabs now with Premium? I just want to find out for sure from someone who actually backed from Canada (as a Premium member) before I go in on Premium myself.

If true I wish they would have done that with Giant Man last year. I was so tempted but they wanted almost $50US for shipping and that made the price over $400 Canadian after everything. At the time I just couldn't pull the trigger, which I kind of regret now, but if I didn't have to pay that nearly $50US shipping I would have jumped in for sure. Of course Giant Man was not as big a want for me as Omega Prime.