Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 11-13-2022, 04:41 PM   #11
Prime Sinister
Animated
Re: Transformers HasLab Victory Saber Shipping Address Confirmation E-Mails Sent By H

I backed Haslab Unicron twice and cancelled twice. Decided to get Cell Former instead.
Prime Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 05:35 PM   #12
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Re: Transformers HasLab Victory Saber Shipping Address Confirmation E-Mails Sent By H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maland2016 View Post
To be fair, Unicron cost about the same as car insurance or something or other, so? also he was friggin? HUGE. VS and Deathsaurus are much more shelf friendly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
I wouldn't have skipped Unicron if I had a damn grand to drop on it at the time - but ya, so far I'm in on both subsequent Haslabs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Sinister View Post
I backed Haslab Unicron twice and cancelled twice. Decided to get Cell Former instead.
Yeah, I honestly didn't like the way it looked. To me, if they were trying to create the G1 aesthetic, it wasn't successful. I do, however, regret not buying it as an investment, as it's worth a lot on the aftermarket.

I ended up buying the Studio Cell Unicron as well.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 06:30 PM   #13
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Unicron, and the Sail Barge, were missed opportunities for me personally. I really should have backed them but....

The Sail Barge was too new of an idea, even from Hasbro, and the price was too high for my liking since I am not that big of a SW fan.

Unicron was a close call. I really did want to back him, but the price was a big hurdle at the time, and I was kind of on the fence, to my detriment. I guess the one comfort I take is knowing that the near 1hour time frame to transform him would have done me in. I would have transformed him exactly once and then put on display, or away, an never touched him again. So I don't feel too bad about passing on him. Although that secondary market pricing for both of them......
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 07:59 AM   #14
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
I wouldn't have skipped Unicron if I had a damn grand to drop on it at the time - but ya, so far I'm in on both subsequent Haslabs
Had i had the money i would have supprted Unicron.
Same boat.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote