Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 04-07-2021, 04:48 PM   #11
Marcotron
Robot Master
Re: Transformers Kingdom Leader Galvatron, Deluxe Scorponok and Titan Class Autobot A

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneyouknowleast View Post
At the listed 19" the ark is smaller then other titans, and those gaps in Ship mode are glaring.
Those gaps in the back quarter are huge. A cover panel or something curved to make that not be a giant hole would have been nice.
Hopefully a cough cough third party company cough can make a panel that covers that.
Overall, it looks chunky, and probably simple to transform. Not what I would want from a $250 figure. The add-on figure looks neat, and having it turn into teletran-1 is cool.
That said, I have yet to buy any of the titans past Devastator, so I doubt I will be buying this one.

Scorpinok is a want and possibly a need for me. I never had the original, and finding an original is damn near impossible.

Galvatron, the way they are passing off voyagers for leaders these days, it's going to be have to be super incredible to replace a figure I just bought a couple of years ago. I don't think it is at this point, but I'll watch some reviews and decide.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 05:15 PM   #12
Tiffster
Classic
Re: Transformers Kingdom Leader Galvatron, Deluxe Scorponok and Titan Class Autobot A

Galvatron looks good. I was ok with tr galvy but likely he is now replaced. Never had beasty scorponok before so yes to complete the cast. The Ark I want for the ship mode, honestly don't care for the robot. They should have had it transform into the Autobot headquarters playset Instead. He was never a robot. Marvel comic fans will call it AUNTY maybe that's the next generation selects lol.
Tiffster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 05:20 PM   #13
chaingunsofdoom
Wrecker

150 USD for the Ark converts to C$190 today according to Google. C$250 would be vastly overpriced, so expecting it right around Black Zarak price due to the usual gouge.

Last edited by chaingunsofdoom; 04-07-2021 at 05:22 PM.
chaingunsofdoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 05:33 PM   #14
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
150 USD for the Ark converts to C$190 today according to Google. C$250 would be vastly overpriced, so expecting it right around Black Zarak price due to the usual gouge.
You're correct, and yet: Omega and Scorponok were $149.99 USD and $249.99 up here.

barf

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 05:33 PM   #15
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffster View Post
Galvatron looks good. I was ok with tr galvy but likely he is now replaced. Never had beasty scorponok before so yes to complete the cast. The Ark I want for the ship mode, honestly don't care for the robot. They should have had it transform into the Autobot headquarters playset Instead. He was never a robot. Marvel comic fans will call it AUNTY maybe that's the next generation selects lol.
FUCK. Autobot HQ would have been way cooler!

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 06:28 PM   #16
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueyue2 View Post
Well, it is possilbe that the Ark will be Voyager size, and selling at Titan class price tag.

And Hasbro will justify this saying "we count the parts, it's the same as the other titan classes."
Yup, so Hasbro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffster View Post
Also agree on the Autobot HQ playset, that would have been worth $149.99USD of awesomeness!

At $249.99+tax CAD, in my opinion, the current awesomeness doesn't match the price.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 06:52 PM   #17
Soundwaves
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueyue2 View Post
Well, it is possilbe that the Ark will be Voyager size, and selling at Titan class price tag.

And Hasbro will justify this saying "we count the parts, it's the same as the other titan classes."
I lol'd.
Soundwaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 07:04 PM   #18
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

This shouldn't be, but for me, Scorponock is the figure that catches my eye the most. The other two seem to lack a *ahem* spark to them.
Old 04-07-2021, 07:47 PM   #19
protoform_ironhide
Commander

I wouldn't judge Scorponok just yet until there are actual side by side comparison. He can be tall too just like Ironhide or Hoist from Siege line which both are just deluxe. I thought this line is supposed to keep the bots in scale, so we will see. Don't think I have any interest in the Ark, good for those who likes it. He looks weird by the ways..
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 08:29 PM   #20
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
I wouldn't judge Scorponok just yet until there are actual side by side comparison. He can be tall too just like Ironhide or Hoist from Siege line which both are just deluxe. I thought this line is supposed to keep the bots in scale, so we will see. Don't think I have any interest in the Ark, good for those who likes it. He looks weird by the ways..

Scorponok wasn't very tall in the show. No bigger than Tarantulas or Waspinator.
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote