Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback

Old 09-05-2015, 11:16 PM   #1
predahank
Storing is hoarding
Soundwaves

Soundwaves sold me a tru mp thundercracker. Gave me a great deal and everything worked out perfectly. Thanks again!
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 09:33 PM   #2
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising
Re: Soundwaves

Soundwaves offered to sell me a Siege Frenzy/Ratbat micromaster set out of multiples that they have.

PMs were exchanged over several weeks where I wanted to hash out/agree on the price and meeting time/place. Soundwaves insisted that they bought them before the (then recent) 50% off micromaster sale at TRU and restock of Siege micromasters (fair enough) and that they were not looking to profit off of me (... okay?). Soundwaves suggested picking the micromasters up at their house, which was farther into Coquitlam than I've historically gone.

Soundwaves ultimately passed me their mobile number and over another week of exchanges we ultimately agreed to meet at the TRU Coquitlam today at 3:00 PM. I texted them before heading out (as requested) and arrived at the agreed upon time, but Soundwaves did not show over the course of 1.5 hours.

TL DR; a complete waste of my time. Does not respond in a timely manner to PMs (only checks the forum weekly at best) or text messages, and didn't arrive at our agreed upon time for the exchange.
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 08:26 PM   #3
The Nemesis
Alternator

Bought a trio of Retro Reissue Headmasters (Mindwipe, Hardhead, Brainstorm) off Soundwaves this morning.

Paid a fair price (cost) and he was cordial about setting everything up and making the exchange.

Thanks for the bots!
Old 11-21-2023, 06:45 PM   #4
The Nemesis
Alternator

Picked up a Toxitron Sideswipe at cost from him after he kept an eye out for one for me as a favor while doing his own hunting.

Paid a fair price and he was understanding about my delays and communication/phone issues.

Thanks again!