Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 11-24-2011, 03:52 AM   #1
jigga79
Robot in Disguise
Renderform Frost Axe & RW-005 Cavalier Rifle and Pheonix Blaster

So I was able to stop by Metrocon back on the 19th of Nov and had a great time with a lot of local transfan. I was able to stop by the Renderform booth and picked up a couple of cool new weapons.

The first item is the Frost Axe, this weapons pack is limited to 200 and comes with an exclusive axe and what looks to be the design of the Goldbug gun that is being given away to the early birds that order the RF-006 kits.

This axe is a thing of beauty and the blue really pops. It fits nicely in all standard peg hole hands and there is no looseness. I only had my crystal prime on hand it it actually looks very nice with the similar crystal blue of the prime. The blue blaster was a nice little add-on but the axe was a main draw for me. It seems that the center of the axe has the autobot-ish symbol that are found on the RW-006 – Heroic Armament Set. There is also some nice little artwork for the insert for the axe. Overall this is a nice axe and really beefs up any robot for melee weapons.

I also was able to pick up my RFX-001T Tyrant Axe that was limited to 50 for last month's Cherry Bomb show. This axe is just like the other axe that were packed in with the MMC Shadow Knight Morpher Commander KM-01X. This axe is very sharp and goes great with any Decepticon but I have prime Dual Wielding.

The last item I was able to pick up was the RW-005 – Cavalier Rifle and Pheonix Blaster. I picked up a regular grey to go with my Henkei Rodimus and also a smoke clear one to go with my crystal Henkei Rodimus. Both of these rifle completes my classic figures and gives Rodimus the weapon he should have came with. As oppose to the rocket fire gun. Both rifle seems to be inspired by the original G1 toy and looks like there was originally plans for the two guns to combine as posted on Renderform facebook page. That would have been kind of cool if the final product retained that option. But in the end its still two cool blaster and as always Renderform's quality is top notch.

I will be looking forward to new weapons pack coming from Renderform.

BOTCON 2011 STUFF 4 SALE

For Sale: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27275

Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=16502
jigga79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 01:38 PM   #2
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag
Re: Renderform Frost Axe & RW-005 Cavalier Rifle and Pheonix Blaster

Nice review man! I was hoping to win the blue Rodimus guns for the Crystal Rodimus I bought from ya.
Tech Spec is offline   Reply With Quote