Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 08-10-2015, 12:24 AM   #1
TheRealRonin
Generation 1
Brainstorm Briefcases

I have available for purchase an accessory to bring your Generations Brainstorm, Fansproject Smartrobin, 87 Headmaster Brainstorm, or any other future Brainstorm figure official or not down the pipeline.

For the last little while I've been hand crafting two different versions of an IDW Inspired briefcase for the above mentioned figures. The first version I call the Generations Model and is designed to fit in the open hand on the Generations Brainstorm. The second version is the 5mm variant, designed to fit inside a closed fist, like those found on the 87 Brainstorm or Smartrobin.

Each version comes fully assembled and painted and include the rubber shackle that can easily slip around the wrists of any figure. The 5mm variant's handle is split and on a pivot point allowing you to position the handle into the fist and swinging close in order to give the appearance of a complete handle when held buy a figure.

I have attached some photos of fellow collectors showing off the case I've made to date as well the following video will show you a review from Dinobot Maximize on the Generations model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqIK8rEZkPk

Every briefcase is hand crafted, assembled and painted and ready to place in the hand of your figure. The case itself does not open so there would be no worry of a time travel mishap, suns going out or contain a 1%er spark but is a great addition to any member of the Lost Light, that is if Brainstorm lets them out of his sight.

The Generations model is $25USD and the includes shipping. The 5mm variant is $30USD and that includes shipping. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8609.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	29618   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8611.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	29619   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8614.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	29620   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8624.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	29621   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8655.JPG
Views:	152
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	29622  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8664.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	29623   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8668.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	29624   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8670.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	29625   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8674.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	29626   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8676.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	29627  

TheRealRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 01:46 AM   #2
elburrito
Animated
Re: Brainstorm Briefcases

Nice job. Any other accessories in the works? There are lots of gadgets from the original cartoon that would be good subjects.

Sale & Trade

elburrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 10:28 AM   #3
TheRealRonin
Generation 1

Thank you. As for other projects, there is nothing in my table. The briefcase itself started as a personal project that took off from local collectors to those on Twitter.

Will have have another idea in the future? Who knows but what type of gadget can you think of from the cartoon series? Maybe it will get my gears spinning.
Old 08-10-2015, 11:04 AM   #4
elburrito
Animated

Well there is the original immobilizor beam, the prototype of Grapple's power tower, the pearl of Bahoudin, the heart of cybertron and the part they replaced on OP in the rainmakers episode (can't recall its name).

Also there are the small alt. Modes for some like, Soundwave, shockwave, blaster etc...

Just a few ideas.

Sale & Trade

elburrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 08:07 PM   #5
TheRealRonin
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elburrito View Post
Well there is the original immobilizor beam, the prototype of Grapple's power tower, the pearl of Bahoudin, the heart of cybertron and the part they replaced on OP in the rainmakers episode (can't recall its name).

Also there are the small alt. Modes for some like, Soundwave, shockwave, blaster etc...

Just a few ideas.
These are all great suggestions and I have done some looking around and the majority of these have been made via Shapeways. I may do other commissions or projects but right now there are other people and companies doing amazing work.