Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 09:19 PM   #11
devilsknight
Banned
Re: Who Has Recieved Thier Ages Three and Up Orders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound View Post
***Henkei and other Japanese Product Delays***

We would like to apologize to everyone who is waiting on pre-orders of Henkei, Reveltech, and other Japanese product. We are experiencing unforeseen delays with our Japanese supplier, but we're getting to the bottom of it and the problem should be solved soon. We sympathize with your frustrations and apologize for any distress or inconvenience this has caused. ... We appreciate your patience and fully intend to honour your orders.
Just don't cancel your orders or you'll lose some of it to a restocking fee.

I'm surprised he didn't take a shot at those "impatient" TF fans who want things right now this instant.

There's another thread title A3U vs. Henkei that's a good read for those people here if you haven't already.
Old 08-15-2008, 09:27 PM   #12
Incepticon
Double Agent

...which got mysteriously locked for some reason.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:31 PM   #13
jourdo
Twitter: @jourdo2k3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incepticon View Post
...which got mysteriously locked for some reason.
Which was too bad. I had wondered if this thread had suffered a similar fate, as I couldn't find it the other day when I went looking for it.

I'll add myself to the waiting list. I got an email on Monday about the damaged boxes with Omega Supreme. I replied that I didn't care about the condition of the box, and am still waiting for the shipping notice.

TFCC Runamuck x 3 Achieved! Now looking for Lego Ninjago NRG Jay for Christmas. If you can help, let me know.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:08 PM   #14
Incepticon
Double Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jourdo View Post
Which was too bad. I had wondered if this thread had suffered a similar fate, as I couldn't find it the other day when I went looking for it.

I'll add myself to the waiting list. I got an email on Monday about the damaged boxes with Omega Supreme. I replied that I didn't care about the condition of the box, and am still waiting for the shipping notice.
Interesting, isn't it? I mean, according to Spencer himself who stated "I don't think we are too hard to reach." in such an obviously flippant tone clearly meant to insinuate that we're being impatient, haven't tried hard enough to track him down, so on & so forth... emails continue to go unresponded to. Even after everything that was said on these very forums.

That's exactly why I pointed out back in the other thread that there's a big difference of us being able to get a hold of him/them vs. actually getting a response. That's also why I never acknowledged the original post he made in response to everything. It was so laced with skewed truths, smartass remarks and an all around "calm down or go f*ck yourselves" tone that I couldn't even begin to start pointing out everything that was wrong with what he said and how he said it.

Fingers crossed for you, Jourdo. And everyone else. I'll be curious to find out if these "damaged" Omega boxes will still be sent to customers who say they don't care. It could very well turn out to be a bluff that you just called.
Old 08-16-2008, 03:28 AM   #15
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier

I am unsure which email's you are refering to that are not getting answered but as far as I know, Mike is answering every email that comes in and has been for the last month. If there is something in particular you are interested in asking incepticon then feel free to do so.

Jourdo, your Omega has not shipped yet as your order has two other items on it as well. I believe these should be in within the next two weeks as I should have some shipping confirmation very soon. When the other two items arrive, your order will ship with everything. If you would like to have the Omega shipped alone then feel free to email Mike at toys@agesthreeandup.com and something can be arranged.

Hope that helps.

Spencer.
www.agesthreeandup.ca
Old 08-16-2008, 05:17 PM   #16
jourdo
Twitter: @jourdo2k3

Quote:
Originally Posted by agesthreeandup View Post
Jourdo, your Omega has not shipped yet as your order has two other items on it as well. I believe these should be in within the next two weeks as I should have some shipping confirmation very soon. When the other two items arrive, your order will ship with everything. If you would like to have the Omega shipped alone then feel free to email Mike at toys@agesthreeandup.com and something can be arranged.
I just assumed the Revoltechs were already there (as they had already been charged what seems like months ago), and didn't know they were the hold up. Here I thought Omega was the hold up the whole time. My bad.

TFCC Runamuck x 3 Achieved! Now looking for Lego Ninjago NRG Jay for Christmas. If you can help, let me know.
Old 08-17-2008, 03:24 PM   #17
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier

No worries, we have had some of the Revoltech come in but not enough to fill all order. I believe the last remaining Revoltech figures should be arriving within the next week or two and then all of it will be sent out. Thanks for your patience Jourdo, it is much appreciated.

Spencer.
www.agesthreeandup.ca
Old 08-17-2008, 04:12 PM   #18
Batman
The Dark Knight

2 more weeks = 3 month wait before another excuse is given.

I feel really bad for everyone still waiting. If you still can, file those Paypal claims.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:12 PM   #19
Revolution
Generation 1

Spencer, (or anyone),

When will agesthreeandup's other Japanese stuff come in. Eveyone else seems to have it.
Is the problem with the distributer that you can't contact him? or he does not have the stock available? ...are we going to get our stuff?....Please tell us what is going on. Furthermore, please indicate when you will be getting the stuff....such as those listed in the first post.....
You have a lot of business here. However, there has been some discussion for all of us to leave for other Canadian dealers. Moreover enlight of these events we are more than hesitant to pre-order from AgesThreeAndUp on future items.

Please give us some security = answers & dates

Thanks.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:26 PM   #20
Nemesis Angel
Generation 2

I'm having a similar problem. Ordered some stuff almost 1 year ago and I still don't have the product. I don't understand why we still have to suffer a 15% restocking fee for an item the store doesn't even have. How is that reasonable? Is it because the money already is spent by the store to buy other goods?

To be honest, if you have to make people wait over 6 months, you should at least try and find an alternative solution to fix things and not just say it's delayed for some reason. Buyers expect things in a reasonable time after a preorder is done. Yes it guarantees the good but it should also mean things should be delivered in a timely manner. In a previous message that I read on another board, you basically jabbed your clientel saying that they are impatient that waiting 3+ month after every other retail has the item is being impatient. Heck, a lot of the comments made by agesthreeandup was jabs to the fandom. Was that the point in those posts?
Closed Thread