Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-10-2008, 09:48 PM   #1
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..
Encore Omega Supreme--leg issue?

Hey everyone,

I just recently opened up my Encore Omega Supreme...love this design. The quality of the design is excellent for its vintage.

Any way...that said, I am having some difficulty with the legs. There's the inner legs, which are made of the tank treads, short grey tracks, and feet....and then there's the outer legs, which are made of the long grey tracks and the yellow connectors.

From what I can tell from the instructions, the outer leg shells are supposed to hook into a little tab feature near the tank treads on the tank...and sure enough there's a little connector there. But when I try to connect the inside outer shell to the outside outer shell...well the inside one doesn't fit. Am I doing something wrong? Or are the outer legs supposed to flop about around the inner legs?

I'm pretty sure something's wrong, because he isn't walking very well...can't even make forward progress.

Any tips are appreciated.

--Echo
Echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:39 PM   #2
chans formers
raff ow roud
Re: Encore Omega Supreme--leg issue?

dont know what to tell u except they can only fit on one way.make sure the outer leg shells are completely together before you slide on the yellow clips.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:01 PM   #3
Bruticus82
Fortress Maximus

The "inner legs" and "outer legs" are independent. That is the shell does not move, only the inner leg (feet) move. That said the two outer shells should fit together and should clip together.

I don't know how slow/not at all yours is moving, but here is a youtube video review demonstrating both the transformation and the slow walking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdtjsWZzNUQ

Good luck!

1. Combiner Wars Devastator
2. 25th Anniversary Unicron (MISB)
3. DOTM Takara Vortex (MOSC)
+ and more!

Looking to buy:
1. G1 Pretender Groundbreaker

My Feedback Thread

Avatar Image by the talented Ninjatron!
Bruticus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #4
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..

Thanks for the help, guys. I'm going to try again tonight and I might need to take pictures.

The two shell halves are closed successfully and the yellow clips installed ONLY if I don't attach it to the tank portion...

At this point the outer shells are floating over the inner legs and flop about...

He basically has no forward movement because the feet don't 'touch down' during walking...

There must be something silly I'm doing wrong here. :-(
Echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote