Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-01-2010, 10:45 AM   #11
Pascal
Banned
Re: Platic/Diecast 2010 Predaking quality

AmiAmi still had some (like 9) in stock a couple days ago with the same deal and I'm sure they will get more later if needed. I'm still undecided, if I get one, I'll probably want the CrazyDevy upgrades (despite what happened to Paul's wings, I don't care)... and that would translate into a lot of money. A LOT.

Last edited by Pascal; 12-01-2010 at 11:09 AM.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:06 PM   #12
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee
Sureshot22's Ebay Auctions

just paid for mine with automaton.

my crazydevy head and wings are in the mail and due anyday now. sword hasnt come in yet and have the feet bought and paid for.. ya its already cost a lot more but it is predaking after all. will be my second and hes getting the upgrades to stand next to my original thats still mint

PSN ID: SURESHOT22

FEEDBACK THREAD http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9366
Sureshot22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:57 AM   #13
Houndog22
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
Right away you can tell that the plastic quality is not up to par with G1. I had to cut off a few moulding flash nubs. However, every single joint is tight, and everything is flush and it has none of the problems associated with other re-issues. The paint on the metal is fantastic, and the plastic colours (Especially the gold and orange) just scream badass.

I was not able to compair this guy to my 2004 re-issue as I didn't have any time last night.

I don't know how this is on the original, but the Predaking head is a very loose fit and flops around when moved. Also I don't really like how the backpack stays on.. it's so loose and I can never get it to lay straight on his back, though this issue is the same with my original and I believe it is a fault of the original Predaking as well.

That being said, was he worth it? Hell yes! Those of us who were lucky enough to pre-order it at Amiami got it for a hell of a good price, but that said, paying Automatons price isn't a bad deal.
Yay I finally received my Predaking from AmiAmi. The head on my Predaking is pretty tight. But my Tantrum's horns and front legs are a quite loose. I am going to start to find some upgrade set with my Predaking. I might get only the sword from Crazy Devy since I have seen horror stories on the wings.

Have you guys heard of another upgrade set for Predaking involving another sword, cannons, and hands from TFclub?

Tags
predaking, quality