Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 12-14-2018, 09:00 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers Bumblebee Boys Print Tee And Boy Dress Up Hoodie At Big W Australia

Thanks to 2005 Boards member pie125*for giving us the head up of a new*Transformers Bumblebee Boys Print Tee And Boy Dress Up Hoodie At Big W Australia. Biw W Australia website has listed these new Bumblebee clothes for kids. The**Bumblebee Print Tee comes in black, featuring a cool Bumblebee movie art. It’s made of cotton and it is machine washable for your conveninece. You can order it here for only $9 AUD ($6.45 approximately). The*Transformers Boys Bumblebee Hoodie can be ordered here*for $12 AUD ($8.60 approximately). This Bumblebee costume has a nice print to front and a Hood » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Bumblebee Boys Print Tee And Boy Dress Up Hoodie At Big W Australia appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 12-05-2019, 09:01 AM   #2
ford2019
Banned
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Boys Print Tee And Boy Dress Up Hoodie At Big W Australia

Wow, that is a great vintage clothes. I really like bumblebee, he is the best character in transformers. I am a big fan of him, so I have many ways with bumblebee pictures. I also ordered some self designed custom enamel pins with print of transformers. I put them on my bag. And I have a denim jacket with pins where I printed bumblebee.

Last edited by ford2019; 12-05-2019 at 04:33 PM.
ford2019 is offline   Reply With Quote