Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Customs and Artwork

Old 09-27-2012, 06:31 PM   #11
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..
Re: Echotransformers Hercules Upgrade Kit

^^ lollzzz, thanks for the purchase...let me know how it goes. My last order shipped early! Shapeways is da bomb...IMHO
Echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:50 PM   #12
johndclayton
Generation 1

hi echo could you please order me a shapeways hercules add on set?

http://www.shapeways.com/model/71049...de-kit-v3.html
johndclayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:06 AM   #13
Megatrons Cannon
Only Cares about G1!!!
Megatrons Cannon's Ebay Auctions

@ John the whole idea of Shapeways is that you order from them, no middle man required.

@ Steve They are already printing my kit, damn fast!! It was to be printed on Oct 9th.

My Feedback Thread
Megatrons Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:26 PM   #14
johndclayton
Generation 1

megs the thing is i dont use credit cards to pay for nothing on line or paypal i got a bad history with paypal to be heonst thanks to a duesch bag step brother of mine abusing my acount behind my back and totally ruining my bank acout over time

which is why i prefer to simply pay echotransformer for a set and the additional cost of echo mailing the set to me

at least this way i dont have to worry about credit card fraud and identity theft but its a small price to pay for e peace of mind as they say
Old 10-03-2012, 10:37 PM   #15
johndclayton
Generation 1

has anyone here considered using parts from the maketoys giant notconstructicon devastator combiner set to further enhance the rage of hercules enhanced tfc herculese not constructicon devastator set with?

i happen to own both and have over time found that maketoys giants protable generators/ jackhammers/giants lower arms and hands make for a good set of jackhammer/drills laser cannons to arm herculese with

if you swing out the arm handles on giants lower arm parts the y can plug right into place on the outside section of hercules rage of hercules lower arms to act asa set of drills or jackhammer weaposn or laser cannons

kind of like how the original g1 constructicon devastator combiner set could swap out the hands for the spring loaded drills/ missilles which the giant parts essentually serve as for hercules

to be honest ireason away maketoys giant as being modeled after constructicon devastator's character model from the 80s generation 1 cartoon

with tfc hercules being modeled after constructicon devastators character model from the 80's animated movie

from what ihave learned over time there is no such thing asa single animation accurate devastator character model in generation 1

thers what? at least 4 differnat character models for devastators combiner form in genration 1?

only real diferance i noticed bettween the 80's cartoon and the movie animation models is that devastator has a differant shaped head and some bit of grey silver colorign around the forehead and the optics are shaped differantly with a visor in place of the optics for the movie

and the movie character models look like each individual constructicon is built with a more over all heavier armored and larger appearance over all especially when combined as devastator in the animated g1 movie
Old 10-04-2012, 10:56 AM   #16
beretta
Armada

Saw Echo's set in person last weekend, side by side with a non modded Hercules..and wow...massive improvement. Herc looks a million times better in my opinion. Definitely more stable as well.
beretta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #17
johndclayton
Generation 1

di you know that if you use a real thin jewlers razor wire knife to slice off giants large chin from the bayformers giant head and repositon the chi upside down back into place it gives him more of a g1 look chin wise?

it also gives him something of a thinnned out fu manchu look too almost liek hes growing robo hair with the way the dark coloring under the silver metal paint layer shows through around the top and side edge lines of the chin

i actually think its a pretty cool effect

awesome add on set by the way echo i still want to buy one from you
Old 10-04-2012, 01:54 PM   #18
Megatrons Cannon
Only Cares about G1!!!
Megatrons Cannon's Ebay Auctions

Mines in the mail!!!!I cant wait for this!!!

My Feedback Thread
Megatrons Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:50 PM   #19
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..

Cool, would like to see pics of that.

Got your message, just swamped at work but I'll get you a quote. I will require a money order in advance tho (sorry no cash)
Echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:47 PM   #20
johndclayton
Generation 1

money order works good for me echo