Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-27-2013, 01:01 PM   #1
johndclayton
Generation 1
who will voice predaking in beast hunters?

assuming that predaking actually evolves asa character with his own vocie over time who should voice predaking over time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKsqnrg8zYM

honestly i think david kaye would be best suited for voicing predaking over time .

it would be awesome beyond awesome to actually see that happen over time

me i see transformers prime as being in its way the definitive ultimate version of the original generation 1 transformers fictional mythos drawing on all sides parts and asspects of the g1 mythos when it comes to the cartoon and comics over time

by ultimate im talkng like ultimate marvel when it comes to their ultimate version of the avengers and spiderman over time for example because thats how i see transformers prime as being over time.

the ultimate distilled adaption of all things generation 1 and beyond

only thing that could possibly top david kaye voicing predaking over time would be to actually see transformers prime go on to actually explore the whole protoform upgrade mass transitioning from autobot and decpeticon to maximals and predacons as beast hunters and the next series builds up to a post great war pre beast wars cybertron setting with predakings character over time going through believable positive character development in becomng the yougn predacon who would go onto become over tiem the rogue predacon general who would take the name of megatron for himself over time.

to actually see that new series play out with it all leading into a series finale that could actually possibly tie into the original beast wars as a sort of psuedo prequal expanding on that time era would be a wild ravenous fan boy dream come true for me.
johndclayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:13 PM   #2
Markusmaxmus
Beasty
Markusmaxmus's Ebay Auctions
Re: who will voice predaking in beast hunters?

Well Michael Ironside is Ultra Magnus he sounds not to bad on the first 3 episodes
Markusmaxmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:32 PM   #3
UltraPrimal
Canadian Slag

Well, SPOILER, Predaking is specifically stated as being mute in the show.

But if Predaking got a voice, I'd agree in saying that David Kaye would be my number 1 choice. Heck, he's already been on the show. He played Hardshell. I don't see why they couldn't bring him to play Predaking too. And his BW Megatron voice would be perfect for him. While messing with the voyager toy for the first time, I totally imagined that voice coming from him.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:05 PM   #4
Rodimus Prime1
Ride in Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndclayton View Post
assuming that predaking actually evolves asa character with his own vocie over time who should voice predaking over time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKsqnrg8zYM

honestly i think david kaye would be best suited for voicing predaking over time .

it would be awesome beyond awesome to actually see that happen over time

me i see transformers prime as being in its way the definitive ultimate version of the original generation 1 transformers fictional mythos drawing on all sides parts and asspects of the g1 mythos when it comes to the cartoon and comics over time

by ultimate im talkng like ultimate marvel when it comes to their ultimate version of the avengers and spiderman over time for example because thats how i see transformers prime as being over time.

the ultimate distilled adaption of all things generation 1 and beyond

only thing that could possibly top david kaye voicing predaking over time would be to actually see transformers prime go on to actually explore the whole protoform upgrade mass transitioning from autobot and decpeticon to maximals and predacons as beast hunters and the next series builds up to a post great war pre beast wars cybertron setting with predakings character over time going through believable positive character development in becomng the yougn predacon who would go onto become over tiem the rogue predacon general who would take the name of megatron for himself over time.

to actually see that new series play out with it all leading into a series finale that could actually possibly tie into the original beast wars as a sort of psuedo prequal expanding on that time era would be a wild ravenous fan boy dream come true for me.
Sounds interesting except that Beast wars was set early in Earth's history, and prime is set in the present.

So we would need some more funky time traveling or mabe a rift in the space time continuiunm.

Wants: >

Feedback

Collection
Rodimus Prime1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:35 PM   #5
MaxArel
RUN IT'S DREADWING
Send a message via MSN to MaxArel

Well, considering Gregg Berger's rumoured to voice someone and that Ultra Magnus is not voiced by him, my money would be in him.

Here are my sources: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...-prime-175597/

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPrimal View Post
Well, SPOILER, Predaking is specifically stated as being mute in the show.
If you ask me, Starscream taunting Predaking is a hit-or-miss foreshadowing that Predaking might be more than a beast and that, like in the toys, he transforms. Screamer wouldn't have went to such lengths of stating how mute the beast was unless said beast could prove him wrong. Preferably with a badass one-liner.

Those are my two cents. Can we still say that? We no longer have cents and all...

MaxArel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:49 PM   #6
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin

Ernie Whitt
razin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:48 PM   #7
johndclayton
Generation 1

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...t-hunters.html from the way it sound to me peter cullen is hinting at th next series possibly leading further into exploring the build up in storyline into a sort of pre beast wars cybertron era over time

hell it jsut might explore the mass protoform upgrade in its way in breaking further ground on the matter if were lucky the new show just might turn out to be a beast wars preequal of sorts

hell why dont they throw in a newly rediscovered lost cybertronian colony in whch the population of this planet YUSHAYA happen to be the surviving descendents of THE GREATEST OF THE BRAVE HEROESOF CYBERTRONIAN LEGEND

cxome on you guys you know you want to see that happen in some way and somehow officially over the years I CANT BE THE ONLY CRAZYA FANBOY WISHING TO SEE THAT HAPPEN
johndclayton is offline   Reply With Quote