Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-07-2011, 10:39 AM   #21
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus
Re: TFCC Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Tekno View Post
Keep in mind though that there's a number of people who don't have Sideburn yet. I get where the club is coming from - they don't want to send out another Sideburn, then have you get the first one in the mail and get two.

At this point, I think Canada Customs/Canada Post are more to blame - I suspect one batch got held back for some reason.
I can understand this, except that one of the very first things they told me was that items had been returned addressee no longer at address.

I assumed (Which can be a mistake I know) that they not only got my last magazine back but Sideburn as well. Maybe Sideburn hasn't reached them yet.. That would make their tone a little more understandable.

But if they would just phrase their emails more 'sensibly' there would be a lot less missunderstanding. Instead of trying to read between the lines.

Since that last email left me to believe it's an issue about who's going to pay the $8..

Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #22
General Tekno
Lugnut rules!
Send a message via AIM to General Tekno Send a message via MSN to General Tekno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akroyer View Post
I can understand this, except that one of the very first things they told me was that items had been returned addressee no longer at address.

I assumed (Which can be a mistake I know) that they not only got my last magazine back but Sideburn as well. Maybe Sideburn hasn't reached them yet.. That would make their tone a little more understandable.

But if they would just phrase their emails more 'sensibly' there would be a lot less missunderstanding. Instead of trying to read between the lines.

Since that last email left me to believe it's an issue about who's going to pay the $8..
Ah. Yeah, if they say there was a wrong address, hmmmm. Either they don't have it back, or lumped your email in with other people who haven't gotten one yet.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:46 AM   #23
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus

Another thought, if anyone has any idea..

Do they have no way to track their shipments?? It would seem a bad position to be in mailing hundreds or more of these out to members and having no way to know if they reach their destinations.

Wouldn't this leave them wide open to people trying to game the system by saying they never got them, and they having no way to prove otherwise??

It would seem that they really wouldn't be able to operate this way.

Old 09-07-2011, 10:47 AM   #24
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Tekno View Post
Ah. Yeah, if they say there was a wrong address, hmmmm. Either they don't have it back, or lumped your email in with other people who haven't gotten one yet.
This opens up a whole other issue in my mind, when that first magazine came back to them, undeliverable I would have thought they'd email me to check and see if there was a problem at that time. But they never did..

That would make sense to me, but then that's just me I guess.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:46 PM   #25
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus

Ok, I would say this is real progress. And the email I should have gotten in the first place a week ago..

"The day you emailed me below I was just confirming that you could list your province next to your city, other than that I would not have known to make sure your change came through? I always recommend to customers to contact us directly by phone or to send us an email with the address update as automatic system email updates are not always 100% proof. I do not show your sideburn has been returned back to us yet? I also show it was mailed to XXX XXXXX Street Apt X and I also show this is where all your mailings have been sent as well? Have you been missing your issues as this would be the first sign that something was wrong. I do show your Aug/Sept issue was returned back to us claiming no longer at this address? What is your new address and I will go ahead and get this updated for you in your mailing file. We will need to wait longer now to see if your Sideburn is going to be returned back to us(we will contact you once it arrives back to us), as it should since it had your name on the mailing, and returns take longer since they have to be rerouted back to us. When the item returns we can go ahead and resend it to you. We will also make a one time exception and will resend this free of charge. Thank you."

So I guess I will now ignore the first rep when she gets back to me. And wait for this one to let me know.

She has told me more in one email than I learned in a week. And seems to understand perfectly what I was saying with much less info than a weeks worth of talking to the first rep.

And I even went so far as to lay the thanks on her for being so helpful. And point out how much trouble I had with her compatriot and how much I appreciate her looking into this.

I know it should come as no surprise I guess, but this is a hell of a difference between their Customer Service reps when I get one email like this. With what I've been dealing with for the last week with the first rep.

So now we wait for Sideburn to get back to them, which really should be soon hopefully.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:54 PM   #26
Gaetznes
Cassetticon

Congrats, I hope all this hard work paid off and you get your figure asap.

Your misery, reminds me of calling sony.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:32 PM   #27
Cobra Zartan
Generation 2

Still waiting for mine to arrive and have been dealing with C.M aswell. Ive had issues with her in the past aswell, The only people that ive had good luck with deal with are Pete and Jerimiah.
Cobra Zartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:46 PM   #28
General Tekno
Lugnut rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akroyer View Post
Ok, I would say this is real progress. And the email I should have gotten in the first place a week ago..

"The day you emailed me below I was just confirming that you could list your province next to your city, other than that I would not have known to make sure your change came through? I always recommend to customers to contact us directly by phone or to send us an email with the address update as automatic system email updates are not always 100% proof. I do not show your sideburn has been returned back to us yet? I also show it was mailed to XXX XXXXX Street Apt X and I also show this is where all your mailings have been sent as well? Have you been missing your issues as this would be the first sign that something was wrong. I do show your Aug/Sept issue was returned back to us claiming no longer at this address? What is your new address and I will go ahead and get this updated for you in your mailing file. We will need to wait longer now to see if your Sideburn is going to be returned back to us(we will contact you once it arrives back to us), as it should since it had your name on the mailing, and returns take longer since they have to be rerouted back to us. When the item returns we can go ahead and resend it to you. We will also make a one time exception and will resend this free of charge. Thank you."

So I guess I will now ignore the first rep when she gets back to me. And wait for this one to let me know.

She has told me more in one email than I learned in a week. And seems to understand perfectly what I was saying with much less info than a weeks worth of talking to the first rep.

And I even went so far as to lay the thanks on her for being so helpful. And point out how much trouble I had with her compatriot and how much I appreciate her looking into this.

I know it should come as no surprise I guess, but this is a hell of a difference between their Customer Service reps when I get one email like this. With what I've been dealing with for the last week with the first rep.

So now we wait for Sideburn to get back to them, which really should be soon hopefully.
...which rep did you get? As the one I've gotten both times was really good.

For that matter, if you don't want to deal with the hassle of having it returned, you can get a forwarding address set up at the post office so they'll forward mail to your new address for you. It costs money, but is an option.

(Though that depends on if you were in the group that got theirs earlier or later, mind)
Old 09-07-2011, 03:05 PM   #29
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

Has everyone received their Sideburns now across Canada or should I be contacting the club since I didn't receive mine either.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:00 PM   #30
General Tekno
Lugnut rules!

As of yesterday, I didn't have mine yet.

I know that last I'd heard, half of Calgary had him and half didn't; sadly I'm in the latter half.