Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-06-2011, 10:51 PM   #11
Wheelie
Riding on Grimlocks back!
Re: TFCC Problems

That's horrible to hear that they are treating your situation like this. I for one am fortunate to have not had any issues with them... Yet that is! I was planing on renewing this time to get runabout/runamuck. Now you got me wondering if I should.
Wheelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:03 PM   #12
zuffyprime
Fortress Maximus

brian@mastercollector.com

valis as of 2008, not sure if it is still valid anymore, but I'm sure if you do some googling you'll be able to get it.

Brian Savage owns/runs both Botcon and TFCC.
He's the top guy. If he doesn't help you, nobody will.
good luck bro
zuffyprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:18 AM   #13
General Tekno
Lugnut rules!
Send a message via AIM to General Tekno Send a message via MSN to General Tekno

Hopefully things work out for you.

I've had to deal with customer support for issues with club exclusives before, and within a few days had stuff worked out.

I find it normally takes 2-3 business days to get a response from somebody, but once they've started responding they're pretty good about it.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:15 AM   #14
Zodberg
Machine War
Send a message via AIM to Zodberg

Still waiting for mine.
Zodberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:49 AM   #15
bubbacon
Generation Everything

I had an issue over a year ago. I had accidently made multiple orders of the Shattered Glass Cyclonus figure. OK, that part was my bad.
I had contacted the TFCC immediately (and I mean immediately, like a minute later) and explained what I had done, and could they simply ignore the multiple repeated orders.
The response I got from, well, a woman who's initials are C.M. was that the order had been made and there was nothing they could do.(Yes, literally a minute after I sent the orders.)
Anyway, C.M. informed me that the transaction had cost THEM money and they had to pay THERE staff, etc,etc. and a transaction reversal, even an immediate one, was against policy and cost money.
Anyway, she made me feel like a bag of shit, but after several e-mails I did FINALLY get them to cancel the accidental multiple transactions.
Can you imagine if Wal-Mart or Zellers gave customers a hard time about simple stuff like this?
I will never forget my dealing with that place.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:57 AM   #16
Sideslap
Master Shazbot

Yup Americans don't give a shit what problems they cause Canadians which is why when last I checked a Canadian membership was like triple what an American one was and then you only got like quarterly issues. That turned me off the idea completely.

I had a somewhat similar problem involving a popular forum site *cough*gaiaonline*cough* in which they ripped me off about $100 American via my paypal donation to the site for an exchange of goods and services. Paypal was sympathetic but since the site was claiming they never received said money there was nothing they could do. I ended up filing fraud charges as well as requesting an investigation into the company itself. I ended up losing because I was unable to appear in court.

It was a complete nightmare I ended up losing about $300 of my own money as well as legal fees, my bank account at the time ended up being forcefully closed down due to "bad cheques" I never even had any cheques nor a chequing account heh.

Anyway I can totally sympathize and hope you end up getting your figure out of it rather then a steaming pile of nothing.
Beast Machines Battle Unicorn

Sideslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:27 AM   #17
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus

Well, interesting as those are the initials of the one I've been dealing with. And after that last email, I had to wonder what her reading comprehension was like. Because if that last email I forwarded wasn't proof I was updating my info, I don't know what would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbacon View Post
I had an issue over a year ago. I had accidently made multiple orders of the Shattered Glass Cyclonus figure. OK, that part was my bad.
I had contacted the TFCC immediately (and I mean immediately, like a minute later) and explained what I had done, and could they simply ignore the multiple repeated orders.
The response I got from, well, a woman who's initials are C.M. was that the order had been made and there was nothing they could do.(Yes, literally a minute after I sent the orders.)
Anyway, C.M. informed me that the transaction had cost THEM money and they had to pay THERE staff, etc,etc. and a transaction reversal, even an immediate one, was against policy and cost money.
Anyway, she made me feel like a bag of shit, but after several e-mails I did FINALLY get them to cancel the accidental multiple transactions.
Can you imagine if Wal-Mart or Zellers gave customers a hard time about simple stuff like this?
I will never forget my dealing with that place.

Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:46 AM   #18
Absurdity_Prime
Banned

I gave up on emailing the tfcc and now I call them when ever a problem occurs. 1-817-448-9863 is the number but of course it is a long distance # so it does cost money. Since I have started doing this I have not had a problem and things get resolved properly.

Good Luck!
Absurdity_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:21 AM   #19
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus

Got a quick email back this morning.. Earlier than usual. But no less snippy IMO..

"We have to know who to charge the resend fee. We do not send out multiple figures to each person just because you state you have not received it. These figures are getting to close to being sold out and we have to find out if I have to charge you the $8 resend postage fee.
Thank you for your assistance"

This was in response to my email..

"Hi, instead of trying to figure out exactly how things happened the way they did. Would it be possible to just have my figure sent back out to me at the correct address?? And make sure it is updated ok so I will get the rest of the magazines as well??

Thanks again,"

I thought about calling, but figured I'd do email. Since with the way the emails were heading. I didn't want to get angry with someone over the phone. If the stupidity of the emails tones carried over in person as well.

At this point, I offered to pay the $8 if it means they can send it back out and make sure my address is corrected. We shall see where that goes. $8 at this point would be a bargain to sort this mess out.

Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:33 AM   #20
General Tekno
Lugnut rules!
Send a message via AIM to General Tekno Send a message via MSN to General Tekno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akroyer View Post
Got a quick email back this morning.. Earlier than usual. But no less snippy IMO..

"We have to know who to charge the resend fee. We do not send out multiple figures to each person just because you state you have not received it. These figures are getting to close to being sold out and we have to find out if I have to charge you the $8 resend postage fee.
Thank you for your assistance"

This was in response to my email..

"Hi, instead of trying to figure out exactly how things happened the way they did. Would it be possible to just have my figure sent back out to me at the correct address?? And make sure it is updated ok so I will get the rest of the magazines as well??

Thanks again,"

I thought about calling, but figured I'd do email. Since with the way the emails were heading. I didn't want to get angry with someone over the phone. If the stupidity of the emails tones carried over in person as well.

At this point, I offered to pay the $8 if it means they can send it back out and make sure my address is corrected. We shall see where that goes. $8 at this point would be a bargain to sort this mess out.
Keep in mind though that there's a number of people who don't have Sideburn yet. I get where the club is coming from - they don't want to send out another Sideburn, then have you get the first one in the mail and get two.

At this point, I think Canada Customs/Canada Post are more to blame - I suspect one batch got held back for some reason.