Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-09-2017, 12:25 PM   #11
predahank
Storing is hoarding
Re: Hasbro Customer Care Gamble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonoid View Post
when i spoke to them two weeks ago for a tlk crosshairs issue, they said there were no tlk deluxe in stock. like really??
because they were all busy clogging the shelves and warming the pegs
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 02:46 PM   #12
justprime
Animated

With old clear out stock.....then they should send a new potp piece sounds more like smoke and mirrors ....hasbro magic lol
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 03:20 PM   #13
DCompose
Robot Master

Maybe you'll get a Power of the Primes figure. Optimus or Rodimus!
Old 11-09-2017, 05:57 PM   #14
Mikformer
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCompose View Post
Maybe you'll get a Power of the Primes figure. Optimus or Rodimus!
I could only hope, this is Hasbro Canada you are talking about.

I doubt it will be a Transformer as the email specifically said "Since we are unable to send Transformers toys, I've ordered items of greater value from a difference product line."

I will report back on what I get, and see if i flushed my money invested down the toilet.
Mikformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 03:49 AM   #15
metacooler
Dinobot

Take what they send you to TRU, tell them you can't find the receipt and get store credit.
metacooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:22 PM   #16
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacooler View Post
Take what they send you to TRU, tell them you can't find the receipt and get store credit.
They will only give you the last sale price on that class of figures if you ask for credit. Walmart just dropped the price of their TF items as well, so you wont get what you paid for it.

You could if its available make a purchase of that Optimus on Amazon, even Amazon.com and return the broken one (they send it back to Hasbro in the end for credit) and get a refund and have that figure. It happened before that they even covered the shipping from Canada back to the US. I also know some US retailer who have that figure, BBTS has it listed currently. They would have also helped with the broken figure, but not sure about shipping issues. Might even be worth asking them if they could give some advice as they have stock of what u need.

I wish I knew your predicament before as I had that fig a month or two ago and returned it after I got a Overlord....now all there are are Overlords...maybe that was his plan on taking over the Decepticons, TRU, WM, earth

Good luck!
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 11:29 PM   #17
CanBot
Cybertron

Once upon a time, Hasbro replaced your toys. I had a box that was missing a playing card, and all they required was me to mail in the receipt. I got the full replacement. It happened again, but I dragged my heels...by the time I got the receipt photocopied (and off my lazy ass), they ran out of stock. And now that card sells for hundreds of dollars on the secondary market. Sooooooo. Anyways, enjoy your Nerf.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:34 PM   #18
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions

When I got an alternators prowl missing his heel, I contacted Hasbro. All I needed was the heel. They had me send the whole prowl in. They then turned around and said no stock, and would send me something of equal or greater. I ended up getting some overpriced star wars thing that was shelf warming everywhere because it was just crap. Contacted them again and demanded my defective figure back since this was unacceptable. Sent th the star wars thing. Once I got my fig back, bought a duplicate at walmart, returned the defective one saying it was broken and got store credit.

Tldr: Hasbro will send you something random just to keep you quiet. Usually something shelf warming and overpriced.
Shepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 09:50 PM   #19
Nocturn
Previously Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepp View Post
When I got an alternators prowl missing his heel, I contacted Hasbro. All I needed was the heel. They had me send the whole prowl in. They then turned around and said no stock, and would send me something of equal or greater. I ended up getting some overpriced star wars thing that was shelf warming everywhere because it was just crap. Contacted them again and demanded my defective figure back since this was unacceptable. Sent th the star wars thing. Once I got my fig back, bought a duplicate at walmart, returned the defective one saying it was broken and got store credit.

Tldr: Hasbro will send you something random just to keep you quiet. Usually something shelf warming and overpriced.
Curious what they do with your figure in the meantime. Does it just live in a warehouse somewhere, not getting fixed? Do they have to keep everything that gets sent in case of things like this?
Nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 09:59 PM   #20
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

That reminds me. I need to follow up with them on a back order. I should wait till potp is out and ask for that.

Last two warranty issues I had they didn’t ask me to send the figure back.
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote