Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-14-2010, 09:08 AM   #1
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus
Chimungmung

Does anyone have any experience with this one?? I did some googling and it didn't turn up much. I've seen some positive remarks over at TFW / Seibertron and they seem to have similiar items to KOToys ( Which I have read a lot of negative experiences about )

Specifically the new KO Henkei Thundercracker and Skywarp seem to have landed. And have gotten a good review for quality to the point of apparently being better than the originals.

I know Chimungmungs website mentions a 100% ebay feedback and all that, but first hand experience from people would weigh more with me.

Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:39 PM   #2
Tarphedon
Generation 1
Re: Chimungmung

Shipping is expensive and packing is not the greatest.
Tarphedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #3
mastereh
Generation 2

I recently ordered and received TFC Hercules from Chimungmung; I've got to say that Tony's packaging was the best I've ever see on any order I've received to date. There were multiple layers of cardboard & bubble wrap and overall the 6 figures arrived in excellent condition.

Shipping was fast, I ordered it on Oct 30th and it arrived on Nov 6th in the morning.

Shipping cost for the 6 bots was around $45; I ordered a few other small things at the same time.

I'll definitely order again from Chimungmung.
mastereh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:09 PM   #4
Mumps
Canadian Slag

I've ordered 3 or 4 times from them, and each and every time was a fantastic experience. Shipping can seem expensive at times, but if the prices work for you, then I absolutely recommend shopping there.
Mumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:31 PM   #5
STI 2NV
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
I've ordered 3 or 4 times from them, and each and every time was a fantastic experience. Shipping can seem expensive at times, but if the prices work for you, then I absolutely recommend shopping there.
Same here, I've sent him thousands of my dollars and will continue to buy figures off of him.
STI 2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:36 PM   #6
thebobkat
Canadian Slag

I've ordered several items from Chimungmung and I've never had any issues. Their prices for most items are reasonable, as is the shipping. If I had a question for him, he always responded.

As for KOs, Tony can no longer sell them (at least on their website, not sure about ebay). They used to, but was shut down briefly by law enforcement over there, and he had to stop selling KOs to continue his business. It's too bad, he was always up front about the KOs, never tried to pass them off as official.

EDIT: hah...just realized this thread is pretty old. I wonder why it popped up again?

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Updated DEC 28 2023

Last edited by thebobkat; 11-12-2013 at 02:38 PM.
thebobkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:59 PM   #7
Rev
Addict

3 years later
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 03:17 PM   #8
elburrito
Animated

While Chimungmung does not sell KO anymore, I continue to online shop there. I have always been impressed with Tony's packaging and shipping times. Usually takes one week from button push to arrive.

Items are always packaged superbly but, best of all, when everywhere else is sold out, Tony always seems to have it for a reasonable price.

By way of example, MP-18 with one launcher and coin, $76.00 shipped. Maybe not as good as HLJ, but still a good deal. Still has sideswipe, red alert, prowl, tiger tracks, Takara soundwave. Also saw the Green Giant for $400.00.

I still order from other places, (automaton, robot kingdom) but less and less because Chimungmung seems to be the fastest and is competitively priced.

Sale & Trade

elburrito is offline   Reply With Quote