Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 11-06-2011, 11:10 PM   #11
Megatrons Cannon
Only Cares about G1!!!
Megatrons Cannon's Ebay Auctions
Re: Skylanders

I bought this game as well(for the 360)and I love it, I have at least one of the element so I can complete it 100%. Its been a bitch to get the little dudes and dudettes.

My Feedback Thread
Megatrons Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:10 AM   #12
Mike
Robot Master
Mike's Ebay Auctions

this game caught my interest, I was looking at the PC version at futureshop, but I dunno, I don't really have a whole lotta money to spend on a big game like this

It does look pretty interesting though
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:06 AM   #13
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
this game caught my interest, I was looking at the PC version at futureshop, but I dunno, I don't really have a whole lotta money to spend on a big game like this

It does look pretty interesting though
I didn't really want to get into another 'collectible' thing since most of my free money goes into my TF collection. But my daughter almost never plays any video games at all. She seems to be interested in this one so I figured I'd be worth a try. Looked interesting to me as well.

As it turns out, the whole house is playing it. And we're now waiting on wave 2 to come out.

The levels are short enough, that so far I don't mind doing them over again with different characters to gain gold and experience.

I forgot, even though we are awaiting the new characters. We haven't finished the game yet. Still replaying the levels gathering stuff, and upgrading powers and stuff. And I still haven't found everything in the levels we did complete.

Last edited by Akroyer; 11-07-2011 at 10:03 AM.
Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:18 AM   #14
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus

Found some of the next wave of figures last night. I put away Hex and Dino Rang for Xmas. Didn't see these three anywhere else yet. And EB didn't have more than two sets of them.

But I opened up Wrecking Ball. Very nice little figure. And he's kinda funny in game.

I got one upgrade for him so far, a belch attack. And his Soul Stone upgrade let's him swallow enemies whole looking forward to seeing that one.

Getting close to finishing the story. But only showing about 40% complete so far.

Old 02-08-2012, 04:52 AM   #15
Nomad
Airachnid's ratservant
Send a message via AIM to Nomad Send a message via MSN to Nomad

Speaking of which, is 10 bucks for those little figures a good price? I think the game itself looks cool, but I came across the Hex lady in TRU last week & came really close to nabbing it just because.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConvoyGTR View Post
"they're all gone, vultures everywhere"
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:31 AM   #16
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus

If I remember right I was paying $7.99 for the singles. And $19.99 for the triple packs.

I guess they announced an expansion for this year. With a bunch of new figures. And they still have two level sets and some singles that haven't come out yet.

Old 02-08-2012, 11:23 AM   #17
sikkbones
Banned

is this worth the 49.99 for the starter pack eb is selling it for?
and i have all the consoles... anyone notice a diffrence in the game between wii and the others?

the wii is my sons, i am debating also getting the 3ds version, does anyone have that?
sikkbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:46 PM   #18
CyberMnky
Animated

for $50? Yes, totally worth it. I spent $70 and still feel liek I got my moneys worth... though thats not counting any of the extra figures and level packs etc...

If you are reading this then you must be bored...

CyberMnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 07:42 PM   #19
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikkbones View Post
is this worth the 49.99 for the starter pack eb is selling it for?
and i have all the consoles... anyone notice a diffrence in the game between wii and the others?

the wii is my sons, i am debating also getting the 3ds version, does anyone have that?
I have the PS3 version. And from what I'm told all versions are pretty much identical, except for the DS version. It's a different type of game from the others.

But the figures are supposed to be cross compatible with all versions. Since they just save their levels, money and stuff to them.

With the lowered price I thought about getting the DS version. Plus, it's currently the only way to get the Knight with the flaming sword. But I still don't want to spend $50 on it right now. And I've never been able to find a DS review to see what all the differences are.