Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-29-2012, 01:28 PM   #1121
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions
Re: ShelfLife Beta Test Announcement: Very Exciting Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by faustx View Post
Hey Goalie,

Customs will be handled as entirely separate products since they are not true variants and are often unique. This will fall within the Ronin set of modules we are working on for late summer release.

In the meantime, have fun with the free marketplace buying and selling available until end of 2012!

James
I've labelled my custom Alt Sideswipe as condition "poor" since it is modified so the trunk becomes the chest. It'll still do the stock transformation. Just a little notch cut out, so technically it is "damaged", but visually there's no difference in robot or vehicle mode if doing the stock transformation.
Shepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:15 PM   #1122
BigBot79
G1 Fan

Juat joined, spent a few hours adding my collection as much as I could trying to get a handle on navigating the site.

One dis-like is that if you accidentally select "Have" on an item not realizing it was the wrong version you have in your collection, like I did several times, removing it from your collection still keeps the "Have" tag on the item when browsing the catalogue saying you used to have this figure. Would be better if you could remove it completely for easier browsing of what you are missing in certain lines.

Also had trouble confirming my account, not sure if it did or not as I never recieved a confirmation yet? I did get a confirmation for confirming my subscription to news and updates etc...

Great site so far though, look forward to getting more detailed cataloguing of my collection and contibuting to the community.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:25 PM   #1123
nickh
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBot79 View Post
Juat joined, spent a few hours adding my collection as much as I could trying to get a handle on navigating the site.

One dis-like is that if you accidentally select "Have" on an item not realizing it was the wrong version you have in your collection, like I did several times, removing it from your collection still keeps the "Have" tag on the item when browsing the catalogue saying you used to have this figure. Would be better if you could remove it completely for easier browsing of what you are missing in certain lines.

Also had trouble confirming my account, not sure if it did or not as I never recieved a confirmation yet? I did get a confirmation for confirming my subscription to news and updates etc...

Great site so far though, look forward to getting more detailed cataloguing of my collection and contibuting to the community.
Glad to hear you're enjoying the site, BigBot79! I just checked our logs, and the confirmation email was sent out a few seconds after you signed up. Have a look in your spam folder for it. Regardless, I've confirmed your account for you, so you're golden.

Thanks for the bug report re: the "Have" button being displayed after removing a Have. I'll tackle that this weekend.

Happy Canada Day!
Old 06-30-2012, 11:54 PM   #1124
BigBot79
G1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickh View Post
Glad to hear you're enjoying the site, BigBot79! I just checked our logs, and the confirmation email was sent out a few seconds after you signed up. Have a look in your spam folder for it. Regardless, I've confirmed your account for you, so you're golden.

Thanks for the bug report re: the "Have" button being displayed after removing a Have. I'll tackle that this weekend.

Happy Canada Day!
Thanks!
I did check my junk folder after I signed in but no luck, there may have been a bit of a bug on the confirmation, don't know but thanks for confirming my account, look forward to using more of the features soon!

Happy Canada Day as well!
Old 07-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #1125
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickh View Post

Happy Canada Day!

I honestly thought this was a neat feature, to see what I used to have. But yeah, highlighting it as "have" was a bit confusing in a "didn't I just trade that?" kinda way.
Shepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #1126
nickh
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBot79 View Post
One dis-like is that if you accidentally select "Have" on an item not realizing it was the wrong version you have in your collection, like I did several times, removing it from your collection still keeps the "Have" tag on the item when browsing the catalogue saying you used to have this figure.

Fixed! Thanks again for reporting that, BigBot79.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:14 PM   #1127
faustx
ShelfLife Founder

Facebook Login integration now live on ShelfLifex.com...you'll be able to post your sales to your timeline as you post your sales on ShelfLife by early this week. Cheers!

James

faustx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:00 PM   #1128
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

Why can't I log into the site? Everytime I try all I get is a little box that pops us saying "Login to Shelflife" and that's it.

No where to put in my login info or anything. I really hope I, your initial contest winner, don't have to sign back up all over again. I have a lot of TF's, and it was time consuming enough the first time around.

Just checked, and I can't just open a new account because my email address is still on file. I get a "this email is unavailable" error message.

Last edited by Shockwave 75; 07-12-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Shockwave 75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:11 PM   #1129
nickh
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 View Post
Why can't I log into the site? Everytime I try all I get is a little box that pops us saying "Login to Shelflife" and that's it.

No where to put in my login info or anything. I really hope I, your initial contest winner, don't have to sign back up all over again. I have a lot of TF's, and it was time consuming enough the first time around.

Just checked, and I can't just open a new account because my email address is still on file. I get a "this email is unavailable" error message.
Hey Shockwave 75. Apologies for the frustration. Rest assured, your account's still there. Which browser and version are you using? Could you email a screenshot of the whole browser window to nick@shelflifex.com, please? As soon as you do, I'll get on this asap.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:10 PM   #1130
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

I am using Internet Explorer, I have no idea which version, maybe 7 or 8, and try as I might I can't seem to remember how to capture a shot of my screen.

Tags
collecting, shelflife