Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Wanted Items

Old 07-01-2015, 01:30 PM   #1
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models
Goaliebot's Want List

Will try to keep this updated ongoing. List up-to-date as of Aug 1, 2015

Looking for:

- ROTF Human Alliance Reverb (red hovercraft)
- Iron Factory Windblade
- TF Prime Breakdown (Takara)
- Igear Raptor Starscream
- DOTM deluxe Leadfoot
- Articulated Hands and Guns for ROTF Leader Prime
- 1 or 2 more of the Leader ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime mold in normal colours. Doesn't need to be totally complete, as each will wear one set of 3p upgrade sets

-------------------

Details and fine print:

1) If you're selling items on my list, please PM me which items and your asking prices. Please include asking prices.

2) I don't have much to trade, I love all my TFs like children.

3) I attend almost every Toronto Toy Show and TFcon at the Delta (or whatever it is now) in Missisauga. Other than those, I'm almost never in Toronto. I'm willing to pay reasonable shipping to Ontario when it makes sense. Pickup in or near K/W is great too.

4) I'm fine paying PayPal fees or sending as gift to well known sellers. Or EMT to well known sellers. If I don't know you, I'm sending as PayPal purchase and I will add the fee to what I send.

5) I know I can still buy several of these items from (insert vendor here). I'm either hoping to get a deal on a used/open one or save import/tax/high shipping vs buying from an online store. But if you're an online seller and especially if you go to the Toronto shows and are interested in offering a great deal, I'm all ears.

6) While this is my current "want list", it isn't a "I'm desperate and will pay any amount" list, even for the items marked High want. Please don't PM me all pushy with "I've got these 7 items on your list I want (highest eBay prices) plus shipping and handling and fees and send me the money now, what's your problem?!". I've had this before.

7) I've got solid, long term feedback on these forums and not only have I never remotely screwed a fellow member over, but rather I've taken losses and screwed myself over several times to meet commitments to buy.

Last edited by Goaliebot; 08-01-2015 at 11:40 AM.
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote