Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 10-31-2016, 10:47 AM   #1
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Generations Tankor

Most people hate this toy, and I honestly don't get why. Okay, I do, IF you have suffered from a couple of issues, like mis-assembled arms. Overall though, my copy is a near perfect transformer. I also know my opinion is in the minority, but check out why I like this guy to see if you think he might be worth a second look. Besides, he can usually be found in the after market pretty darn cheap!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z5B9ZH-K6k
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 10:51 AM   #2
DanicusTF(cdn)
Armada
Re: Generations Tankor

If I recall, the main gripe was his size. A robot who turns into a tanker and a plane, and was only a deluxe size. It was too small for people.
DanicusTF(cdn) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 10:55 AM   #3
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Generations Tankor

That was a gripe too, but here's how I see it, he was a test, would updates to beast Mahcines sell? I think bigger would be good, but would many people be down with the price point? I was for 10 bucks, but say 60 for a leader? Nope, he wasn't worth that. NOW would I? This upsized, yeah, I probably would, personally. Naturally, we all have different tastes. But you def bring up a good point and true gripe. BUT, this was Tankor, not tankor (octane) I am really looking forward to see if/when we do get that updated Octane...yep, just randomly went off on an Octane tangent,lol.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote