Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-05-2009, 12:30 AM   #1
Icetron
ROTF Scouts

Hi guys, just wondering what the situation is like with the Scouts in your areas.

I have seen Dune Runner twice only, Reverb 3-4 times, and have never seen any Scalpels.

Everything else from the first 2 waves pretty much warms most shelves, with Dirt Boss, Dead End (Detour), and Rollbar being plentiful. Ransack is sort of random. Depthcharge and Knockout are a bit uncommon but I still see them around.

It just look like these guys aren't moving at all, except the new waves. Or is it because stores keep ordering the first waves (something similar happened with Animated and Universe...all those Sunstreakers...)?

I'm just worried it will be hard to get a Nightbeat when he comes out, or if I can ever get a Scalpel.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:49 AM   #2
Richter
Nexus Maximus
Re: ROTF Scouts

I found a scalple in langley when they first came out but haven't seen him since. You're right, tons of dirt boss
Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:05 AM   #3
Nocturn
Previously Dead

I haven't seen Dune Runner yet. However, I think the main problem is premiere toys being stocked up on so stores have a bulk mass while newer toys are only brought in the fill gaps. Like they buy 20x boxes of wave 1 to build a base product for the shelves and then buy 2x boxes of wave 2 once the wave 1's start selling.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:33 AM   #4
astrana
Nexus Maximus

Scalper: when it came out, I saw it 4-5 times in different walmart
Dun Runner: saw it few times as well, bought one for Chans

I have seen them pretty often at walmart, if i come across a scalper i will snatch one for whoever need it
astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:36 AM   #5
Razorwing
Robot in Disguise

I saw a couple of Ransacks when it came out, same with DepthCharge. I saw scapel once, and I took it.

ROTF Owned: LDR Prime, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Soundwave, Rampage, RH Prime&Blackout, RH Bumlebee&Longhaul, LGD Prime, LGD Jetfire, Knockout,Ransack,Breakaway, DepthCharge,Skids, Mixmaster, HA Bee, Scapel, LDR Jetfire, Ravage, Mudflap, Ice Cream Twins, and Jolt.
Razorwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:06 AM   #6
Icetron

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrana View Post
Scalper: when it came out, I saw it 4-5 times in different walmart
Dun Runner: saw it few times as well, bought one for Chans

I have seen them pretty often at walmart, if i come across a scalper i will snatch one for whoever need it
I'm sure your local board members will appreciate that! Scalpel seems hard to get for other countries too, but my observation could be wrong.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:52 AM   #7
C_Shewins
Robot Master

I seen them ALL, but not in Vancouver. They were in Seattle while I was down there last long weekend, so I picked up all of them. (Oh, and there were at least 5 Scalpels.)I just want to tell you, BC here isn't that bad. When I was down in Seattle, I don't even see a single Voyager Fallen, deluxe Ravage, Skid, Mudflap or leader Jetfire. Most shelves are full of shelfwarmers. We aren't behind on our Transformers release...you can't really complain you know....

Just got:
ROTF Bruticus, Supreme Devastator, ROTF Leader Jetfire, DIA Commander Trailer, HA SKid.
C_Shewins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:57 AM   #8
astrana
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetron View Post
I'm sure your local board members will appreciate that! Scalpel seems hard to get for other countries too, but my observation could be wrong.
lol, i got some of their cell numbers, i will either call or text when i go to walmart and such

scalp is hard to find, last month, i went to walmart on average of 5 times a week lol, some times 3 times aday...
no wonder i see him all the time
astrana is offline   Reply With Quote