Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-05-2017, 05:08 PM   #1
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Transformers: Universal Collision Stop-Motion Series

Season 1, Episode 1 - Crossing the Expanse - The great war has left the universe all but dead. Displeased with a stalemate, Megatron hatches one last scheme to cross the barrier between realities so that he may lead and conquer elsewhere, leaving these shambles and Starscream behind. Can Optimus Stop him? Who or what is watching their every move? the adventure begins now! NOTE - This was only the second thing I ever shot stop motion wise, so the camera work of this episode is shaky at times. I could have re-edited it but decided not to so everyone can see how I evolve in this medium as more episodes come along. Always learning and always love input and information from others more experienced than me. Still, this is where the story begins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksMU_hgSDYQ
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 05:10 PM   #2
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Transformers: Universal Collision Stop-Motion Series

Season 1, Episode 2 - The Mirror or the Abyss - The Autobots and Decepticons detect two items that were ejected from an interdimensional portal. Each races to retrieve the prizes. However, what they discover gives only more questions than answers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olqDv7fSW38
Old 01-19-2017, 03:21 PM   #3
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Transformers: Universal Collision continues! Season 1, Episode 3 - I Dub Thee Megatronin - Megatron meet...Megatronin! After dimensions collide and the Decepticons retrieve an unexpected visitor, the two leaders finally come face-to-face with one of them becoming subservient to the other. All the while, an evil and mysterious force waits to unleash his own diabolical scheme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqkY7g7837Y
Old 01-19-2017, 03:54 PM   #4
elburrito
Animated

always have time for stop motion. imho, stories ar great, but movement is where stop-motion shines. with transformers, it is transforming movement, that's the attention grabber.

Sale & Trade

elburrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 07:45 PM   #5
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

I agree totally and, admittedly, these episodes are my earliest work. So, people get to see how raw and rough I was from the very beginning. I just finished work on episode nine and even looking back at the third one I feel a little like yikes, it was better than the first episode but still rough sometimes. Louis Herrero or however he spells his name, I certainly am not...yet lol. But I have learned lots and am still. Hopefully people will also have ideas, info and so on along the way too. I do try to show transformations and hope to keep doing that and even improve on it. I also like to ensure, as much as possible, some story and some action sequence, not too much of either. Naturally, that depends on where the story goes though in any given episode. It will be interesting to look back at the beginnings especially in a few years.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:30 PM   #6
elburrito
Animated

and i should add am looking forward to further installments

Sale & Trade

elburrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 07:29 PM   #7
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

While the season is on, they will come regularly every second Thursday. I had hoped for weekly but am trying to finish the season 's finale off and want to give myself time. I have had the story for about 4 years so, luckily, I know where I am going with it. But thanks for the encouragement, it really does mean a lot.
Old 02-02-2017, 05:21 PM   #8
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

The Primes synopsis: Two Optimus Primes come face-to-face, with one explaining the sequence of events that led to the demise of his universe and the dangerous scope of his Megatron's thirst for power and conquest. Meanwhile, Megatronin assembles a squad as he prepares to lead his first energon raid, much to the dismay of Starscream. Following an unexpected clash between the Autobots and Decepticons, which causes Megatronin's memory circuits to reinitialize, and with him standing on the cusp of victory over an old foe, he suddenly and shockingly call off the attack. Only he knows the reason why and the massive chaos behind the storm that is to come.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6KtK0ki3zM
Old 02-16-2017, 05:19 PM   #9
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Universal Collison Season1, Episode 5 is here - The Focus of Chaos! - Following the restoration of his memory banks during an unexpected encounter with Optimus Prime at a dam during an energon run, Megatronin not only comes to realize that he is, in fact, Megatron, but is also left wondering why he showed mercy to his old Autobot adversary when he had him dead to rights. All he knows is that in that moment he experienced a strange mix of both distinct clarity and intense pain. Just when he begins to think he may not get the answers he seeks, he is visited by the real diabolical mastermind behind everything unfolding. This leads to the presentation of a grand and highly threatening plan that begins by pitting two leaders against each other in battle for the supreme leadership of all Decepticon forces!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdyM2jXqQSs
Old 03-02-2017, 04:34 PM   #10
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Universal Collision Season 1, Episode 6*is here -Wrath of the Decepticons - The multiverse jumping Megatron exerts his authority as the Decepticon supreme commander! After being given an expansive three-step plan from Unicron, he seeks to further his objectives by enlisiting the help of the Constructicons. He tells them how Starsacream and all of the seekers have attacked the Terrestran Decepticon detection grid, which has allowed Soundwave and his followers to plunder factories in order to gather materials for both a cyberforming machine and another secret project, one that requires the expertise of Scrapper, Bonecrusher, Long Haul, Scavenger, Hook and Mixmaster. Meanwhile, the Autobots realize that their foes are becoming more aggressive and decide to become more proactive themselves. This turns out badly for Jazz, Tracks and Sunstreaker who get attacked and cornered. This leads to a dangerous invitation being extended to both Optimus Primes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdeWCnLvgRc