Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 08-01-2011, 07:58 AM   #11
bedtime
Nexus Maximus
Re: TFCON 2011

i told myself that this year i'd be more "social" and i actually DID IT. and it was the best time i've had in ages. i need to single out GUBER as being the catalyst of it all really. i lucked out when he needed another roommate for saturday night. anyone that knows him knows that you cant NOT love the guy, and that just got the whole ball rolling. a lot of really memorable moments this year... anyone that didnt catch the garry chalk impromptu acoustic set missed THE tfcon 2011 moment.
bedtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:40 AM   #12
sachiel_ca
Beasty

I could say "Once again another great TFcon" but let's face it every year it just keeps getting better and this year was no exception. Three exclusives, bigger dealer room, three guests, great staff, great people (you know who you are), and Gary on guitar. I mean what else could you ask for.

A big shout out to Colin and everyone on his staff for once again giving us a con' we can be proud of. And to all the new friends I made this year keep in touch and looking forward to next year all ready.

"Till all are one!"
sachiel_ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:02 AM   #13
Autobotz24
G1 Junkie
Autobotz24's Ebay Auctions

I've been going since 2004 and the show keeps getting better and better. Next year I plan on taking part in everything. Would have liked to this year but the gf wasn't feeling to great.
I tip my hat to the organizers. Bravo everyone

Feedback thread
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ght=Autobotz24

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Autobotz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:15 AM   #14
justprime
Animated

Super con,an outstanding job well done by Colin and Staff, absolutly Great time meeting old and making new friends, the only problem being its a fleeting moment that passes by far to quickly . I wait for the con every year and this one was worth every second of that wait and I am already waiting till next year 362 and counting down"LOL" a great big thumbs up to the staff, the guests, and to you all in attendance that keep this alive.
Justprime
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:15 AM   #15
jourdo
Twitter: @jourdo2k3

This was my second time going and 1000x times better than the first. It was awesome meeting up with old friends and making new ones. The after con stuff was definitely the highlights of the weekend. So many moments that will be etched in my brain forever. The toys were pretty cool too.

Total props to all the TFcon staff for putting together a fantastic weekend.

My only pressing question is where Chris gets his shirts. So tiny... but so sexy.

I really hope the dates for next year work out as well as they did this year, because I definitely want to head out again. Looking forward to 2K12.

TFCC Runamuck x 3 Achieved! Now looking for Lego Ninjago NRG Jay for Christmas. If you can help, let me know.
jourdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:18 PM   #16
CobraCommander
ありがとう任天堂 ಠ_ಠ

Another TFCON another fantastic time! As with every year the event is memorable by the fine folks that organize the event, the personable guests and the great fans you meet. The occasional bargains in the dealer room is just the icing on the cake, although unfortunately this year "the cake was a lie!", not the prices, but there was no annual cake. It's always great to hang out with friends I've meet in the past and to meet new faces. On the other hand the most disturbing moment was GMFan without his face fuzz!

A shout out to... Big Filipino, Cannabisprime, Freedom Gundam, Chansformer, Nemesis Predaking/Mrs NP, Plowking, Sureshot22/gf, Cliffjumper69, Brricy, Hero of the day, Purplebot, Cybermonkey, Ultraprimal, PSP, Talonforce, Jourdo, Robimus, GMFan, Cheers Ian, Code of Honour/Birthday Boots, Dark Rage, Quantum, Lord Starscream, Super Megatron, Oasis, Protoman, Sideswipe, Matrix Holder, Dr Arkevil, Guber, Zuffyprime, Vectorsigma2, Gobot Dude, Nullray, Razin, Bag Lady/Ritalin Kid

Sorry if missed anyone, but that last night is a bit fuzzy!
G.I.Joe Figures - Hisstank

Feedback Threads:
Cybertron.ca
CobraCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:16 PM   #17
Nemesis Predaking
Wears Sunglasses at Night

So awesome, so much fun, so tired,.................. me nap now.

You know you're an old nerd when you feel the effects of inflation on action figures.
Youtube Twitter
Nemesis Predaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:55 PM   #18
Ninjatron
Overlord of all Ninjas

It was okay I guess.

Nah, I'm just messing with you. It was really great.

Thanks to everyone who complimented the script reading comic. It really means a lot to know that the hard work paid off and that people actually like it. And BIG thanks to everyone who got a print from me. I sold them all (but gave the last extra one I had to Paul Eiding, since he asked).

Will have more feedback at another time. Too tired to think clearly right now. Though one would suppose that rooming with Guber would do that to you, so here we are.

Sayonara.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:09 PM   #19
renegade_decepticon
Transformers/Anime Fanboy
Send a message via Skype™ to renegade_decepticon

WOW! i have never had a better time like that.

TFcon 2011 > TFcon 2010 lolz

By far the greatest canadian event of all time! the friday stuff was great even the late night stuff going at the bar drinking, showing off the new TF figures XD

I was really surprized that you could buy your tickets on the friday instead of doing it the day after in the morning.

Saturday was just perfect, being the 1st in line for the dealer room was like being a kid in a candy store and speaking of the dealer room OMG! is was way bigger than last year's! but yeah i did way better on what i got then before. All the panels this year were awesome too and very fun to watch, but even more so then all of that was finally meeting everyone again it's truly the best time you'll ever have in your life.

I give my shout out's to:

Big Filipino (Ken)
Matrix Holder (Matt)
Sureshot22
Protoman (Daniel)
Peaugh
Vangelus (Chirs)

Thanks once again guys and see you in 365

PSN Online ID: Black_Fire_F50
FFXIV Online: Diabolos Server (Maiyo Katsuko)
My Feedback: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ade_decepticon
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/darkrenagadef50
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/BlackFlameF50
My Venom podcast: https://wearevenomaniacs.podbean.com/ & on YouTube (We Are Venomaniacs! Podcast)

My Top 3 Most Wanted Figures:
renegade_decepticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:38 PM   #20
Black Cat
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraCommander View Post
Code of Honour/Birthday Boots
Hahahaha. "Birthday Boots" would be me.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote