Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-26-2015, 10:19 AM   #51
CPrime
Generation 2
Re: CW on TRU.ca

I can't checkout if I add the CineplexHoliday promo code, so I guess it's not working anymore. Hopefully I get my firefly and skydive this time instead of Disney Princess LEGO...
CPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 02:15 PM   #52
thebobkat
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrime View Post
I can't checkout if I add the CineplexHoliday promo code, so I guess it's not working anymore. Hopefully I get my firefly and skydive this time instead of Disney Princess LEGO...
I just tried it to see if it's still valid and it still applies the discount. I only tested it so I didn't check out fully but it seems to be working.

If you used it before, either use a different browser or clear all your cookies - apparently that's the culprit if you used the code once before.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Updated DEC 28 2023
thebobkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 03:32 PM   #53
babbayagga
Generation 2
babbayagga's Ebay Auctions

Thanks! Snagged a Silverbolt and Alphabravo.
And it took the cineplex discount code too!
babbayagga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 03:47 PM   #54
thebobkat
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbayagga View Post
Thanks! Snagged a Silverbolt and Alphabravo.
And it took the cineplex discount code too!
Call them tomorrow and get them to refund you another 25% off your Silverbolt, since the sale starts tomorrow

Old 02-26-2015, 04:13 PM   #55
babbayagga
Generation 2
babbayagga's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobkat View Post
Call them tomorrow and get them to refund you another 25% off your Silverbolt, since the sale starts tomorrow

Good thinking! I was just kicking myself for not noticing the 25% off sale starting tomorrow.
babbayagga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:13 PM   #56
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobkat View Post
Will that work? Will they just adjust the order total to the sale, or will they get picky about the $10 off?

Anyway, ordering the two voyagers now.

EDIT: Checked out the online FAQ, low price guarantee for 7 days. The promo code seems to just apply as "ten bucks off," not a discount, so I added Drag Strip in! A deluxe for $7.99, and price adjust two voyagers tomorrow down to $45. Pretty solid.

Thing is I picked up all the CW a couple weeks ago hoping to price adjust, but it's now over 14 days. Haven't even opened them, waiting for deals. I *could* try getting the LPG tomorrow in store, they might do it, but don't feel like the hassle if they get picky about the 14 day window. I'll just return the ones I bought for full price.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"

Last edited by RNSrobot; 02-26-2015 at 05:20 PM.
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:18 PM   #57
laffy
Crossover

anyone know is moto master will be out in the next couple weeks or if its in the system yet so we can get a rain check...
also are the voyagers like the delexes that they all use the same number , if so I will go in and get a bunch of rain cheque's for say silver bolt and later use it for when megatron, moto master , hotspot and other voyagers come out
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:35 PM   #58
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffy View Post
anyone know is moto master will be out in the next couple weeks or if its in the system yet so we can get a rain check...
also are the voyagers like the delexes that they all use the same number , if so I will go in and get a bunch of rain cheque's for say silver bolt and later use it for when megatron, moto master , hotspot and other voyagers come out
I don't know about doing that, but I just checked my receipt. Both size classes ring through at a generic code. Prime & Silverbolt are 'TF-GENERATIONS VOY 191275' and the deluxes are 'TF-GENERATIONS VOY 191269'.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:36 PM   #59
thebobkat
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Will that work? Will they just adjust the order total to the sale, or will they get picky about the $10 off?

Anyway, ordering the two voyagers now.

EDIT: Checked out the online FAQ, low price guarantee for 7 days. The promo code seems to just apply as "ten bucks off," not a discount, so I added Drag Strip in! A deluxe for $7.99, and price adjust two voyagers tomorrow down to $45. Pretty solid.

Thing is I picked up all the CW a couple weeks ago hoping to price adjust, but it's now over 14 days. Haven't even opened them, waiting for deals. I *could* try getting the LPG tomorrow in store, they might do it, but don't feel like the hassle if they get picky about the 14 day window. I'll just return the ones I bought for full price.
The sale promotion tomorrow is 25% off items that are $19.99 or more, so the refund would only apply to items that are that price, like the CW Voyagers and RID Warrior deluxes. The CW Deluxes are $17.99 so the discount wouldn't apply.

EDIT: oops, never mind that's exactly what you did. Sorry, I misread it for some reason :P

Old 02-26-2015, 06:16 PM   #60
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
I don't know about doing that, but I just checked my receipt. Both size classes ring through at a generic code. Prime & Silverbolt are 'TF-GENERATIONS VOY 191275' and the deluxes are 'TF-GENERATIONS VOY 191269'.
cool their the same than lol so yes It will work than ... off tomorrow to get some rain cheques for future voyagers and looks like im going to pickup a prime after all
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote