Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-04-2019, 11:10 AM   #381
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: Tru flyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuropa View Post
15% off coupon stacks when i tried online last night. 2 siege voyager was $25 ea with coupon.
Does it stack as well for sales in store?
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 12:19 PM   #382
Dangard Ace
Masterpiece

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuropa View Post
15% off coupon stacks when i tried online last night. 2 siege voyager was $25 ea with coupon.
Can confirm. Just tried it and it worked. If it wasn’t for the coupon stack I wasn’t going to bother with the siege line beyond the deluxes. Damn you coupons!!
Dangard Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 12:27 PM   #383
predahank
Storing is hoarding

Don’t expect every cashier to do it though because tecnically it isn’t suppose to be able to combine with other offers or sales. If they scan it then sweet.
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 12:30 PM   #384
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Let's hope the leaders show up before the sale ends
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 05:23 PM   #385
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangard Ace View Post
Can confirm. Just tried it and it worked. If it wasn’t for the coupon stack I wasn’t going to bother with the siege line beyond the deluxes. Damn you coupons!!
Double confirmed. Just did it without so much as a strange look from the cashier. Waited for them to scan the figures in and then said I have a coupon.

Honestly, it didn't matter to me too much if the coupon worked. The sale put the figures within my price threshold. But bonus savings is bonus savings.

Not sure how it is everywhere else, but from what I've seen it appears that Sky Tread is the least sought after figure.

It seems to go Hound, Sideswipe, Cog, Sky Tread in terms of what people are going after.

Is this what everyone else is seeing, too?
Old 01-04-2019, 05:57 PM   #386
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangard Ace View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
Double confirmed. Just did it without so much as a strange look from the cashier. Waited for them to scan the figures in and then said I have a coupon.

Honestly, it didn't matter to me too much if the coupon worked. The sale put the figures within my price threshold. But bonus savings is bonus savings.

Not sure how it is everywhere else, but from what I've seen it appears that Sky Tread is the least sought after figure.

It seems to go Hound, Sideswipe, Cog, Sky Tread in terms of what people are going after.

Is this what everyone else is seeing, too?
Let’s triple the confirmation. It totally works!

Yes, Skytread will be the shelf warmer. No love for Skytread. Sideswipe is the rare one of the Toys R Us & Wal*Marts I visit.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 06:45 PM   #387
ngnaw
Armada

Just got Megs and Prime! Saved 36% off each figure! Only way I will buy them!
Old 01-04-2019, 07:38 PM   #388
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

For the 2 Voyagers this is almost as good as the Winter coupons we may or may not see. The $20 off $50 we got last time is a theoretical 40% off but it is near impossible to get your pretax total at $50. Closest is usually a $39.99 figure + a $12.97 figure for $20 off $52.96 which is ~38% off. And you have to get them in store and find both figures AND 2 $12.97 figures you also wanted as using the $20 off $50 coupon online kills free shipping.
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:33 AM   #389
Kimcheese
Generation 1

Missed the 15% coupon, is it still worth picking up voyagers/deluxes with the BOGO deal, or will a better offer show up if I wait?
Kimcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 12:28 PM   #390
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimcheese View Post
Missed the 15% coupon, is it still worth picking up voyagers/deluxes with the BOGO deal, or will a better offer show up if I wait?

That coupon was kind of rare and unexpected, the big advantage is that if you used it on the Friday when the BOGO deal started, you would have got an extra 15% off, which may not have been intended by TRU.

If you want any figures its best to just get them on the BOGO sale, buy one get one at 50% off, than wait for another coupon plus sale. At best, they might come out with seasonal coupons where you can get 2 and third free...then you can always return your recent BOGO items within 60 or 90 days.

Id go for it, BOGO sale for Blk Fri and now for essentially post Boxing Day is quite good...surprised they did it twice tbh.

Happy Hunting...
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote