Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #1141
protoform_ironhide
Commander
Re: MP Soundwave @ TRU.CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by (/'-')/ Peanut View Post
Sorry. I meant to say that I have not gotten confirmation for the SW yet, other than the order confirmation from a month ago.
Ok, let's get this clear. Just try to clear some confusion here for some of you. I have some guys pm me about "CONFIRMATION". Here are the steps:

First, you will get a "Preorder confirmation" on the same day you make your preorder on toysrus.ca . Then there is an actual "Order Confirmation" telling you that your order is filled(that means they have Soundwave ready for you), Lastly, you probably will get the "Shipping Confirmation" in a day or 2 when they ship your items.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #1142
Nazarite
Masterpiece Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
Ok, let's get this clear. Just try to clear some confusion here for some of you. I have some guys pm me about "CONFIRMATION". Here are the steps:

First, you will get a "Preorder confirmation" on the same day you make your preorder on toysrus.ca . Then there is an actual "Order Confirmation" telling you that your order is filled(that means they have Soundwave ready for you), Lastly, you probably will get the "Shipping Confirmation" in a day or 2 when they ship your items.
Any confusion on what stage you are at, log in and check your order status.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:54 PM   #1143
meecha96
Generation 1

opened it, kinda let down. not sure if it was all the build up, but it is very plasticcy. wish they were all like my 20th anniversary op.
meecha96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:04 PM   #1144
BoNKerS
Animated

I had to check which thread this was. Disappointed in soundwave?

To each their own, I love this thing there was not a smidge of disappointment on my end.

Transformers just like everything else is subjective so ya sorry to hear of your disappointments
BoNKerS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:07 PM   #1145
BoNKerS
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshot22 View Post
FUCKING purolator......

the one going to my parents address the asshat didnt even knock on the door or ring the doorbell when my parents were in the room right beside the door and the door was open.... just left a slip..

and the one going to my address the driver didnt go to the proper address...... and they cant deliver tomorrow because its supossedly too late to get it on that truck. so have to wait until monday or pick it up at their depot which is no where close to me........

lazy fucking delivery people lately... canada post with not knocking and now these guys.... just do your damn jobs..
Buahahahaha I'm sorry but your anger/rant made me laugh looool.

I hear ya but oh so jokes. I live in Markham I have to drive to Scarborough to grab mine.
BoNKerS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:28 PM   #1146
The7thParallel
Nexus Maximus

Secrets to love...

Pile driver caps plug into the back of frenzy/rumble and add bulk to their missile packs. Pile drivers only snap in on one side only.

Their weapons store in soundwave's feet. Sw as an actual headphone jack.

Be gentle getting the foils fully upright on buzz saw and lazerback. My lb was stiff but got them up. I've read about others breaking them off.

I love these figures. Worth the headache, thoughid rather not ever go through it again.
The7thParallel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:46 PM   #1147
juxtapose519
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshot22 View Post
FUCKING purolator......
Been there. I can see the street from my window, so I've SEEN drivers walk up to my front door, stick a tag on the door and just walk away. Even when my door is wide open and the panel on the screen door is down, they'll go out of their way to get out of there as fast as possible. I've had to chase them down and listen to them try to tell me that they knocked several times when I could clearly see that they hadn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNKerS View Post
I had to check which thread this was. Disappointed in soundwave?
You're crazy man. Soundwave is everything I'd hoped for and and more. I don't usually shell out for the more expensive figures, but I absolutely feel like I got every dime of my money's worth.

Can we talk about Laserbeak and Buzzsaw for a second? That's a god damn marvel of engineering right there!

Trade | Cybertron Feedback | TFW Feedback | Collection
juxtapose519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:57 PM   #1148
soundwave1st
Generation 1

Got home 8:30pm (mid-Toronto), gunned it to Purolator shipping centre at Kipling with 10minutes to spare...phew. Soundwave home safely.
soundwave1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:23 PM   #1149
Slustor
Generation 2

wow that was so worth not having to get a headache on hunting it in the stores. I was even able to call and get the sale while it was on pre-order. Quite a pleasant experience. And man, this figure rocks. Really slick.
Slustor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:09 AM   #1150
Rageoholic
Mini-Con

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slustor View Post
wow that was so worth not having to get a headache on hunting it in the stores. I was even able to call and get the sale while it was on pre-order. Quite a pleasant experience. And man, this figure rocks. Really slick.
I agree. Trying to hunt this guy down was such a pain. I'm glad I came on this site and saw that he was up for pre-order. Now just waiting to get my 25% off refund and waiting on my Metroplex. The only thing is, I wish they would use Canada Post instead of Purolator. The pick up location for Canada Post is so much more convenient for me.
Rageoholic is offline   Reply With Quote