Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-23-2016, 09:52 AM   #81
Pascal
Banned
Re: Christmas Countdown 2016 (Pic Heavy)

^Wow!

About Lupus: I hope they re-release it with white instead of silver.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 12:48 PM   #82
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Dec 23rd Bonus 2 – X-Transbots Kid-Y Adder Madhaus TF Con Exclusive

Wow the title is longer than the figure is high and I measured lol. I’ve had my eye on this for a while but never decided to pull the trigger until now. With Slayback doing a Christmas countdown of his own, the price was too good to pass up. Not much to say about it, he’s a target master and will look good beside his retail release. Glad to have this Madhaus TF Con 2015 exclusive added to my ever growing ranks.

wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 04:09 PM   #83
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Dec 23rd Bonus 3 – TR Blowpipe & Triggerhappy
“Call me Blowpipe cause I wanna blow those rebels away” - Rebirth episode 2. Truer words have never been spoken because I have just been blown away. I’m going out on a limb here but I’m going to say right now, this is hands down the BEST TR deluxe figure released so far. I would even go as far as to say this might be the best TR figure released so far period. He has a great look in both modes, awesome transformation, no loose joints. I only have 2 minor nitpicks and believe me they are minor. The landing gear is a little loose and Blowpipe has a tight fit in the cockpit. I’m one to grab figures at full price when they come out and price adjust later and not usually quick to jump on retail figures from the secondary market knowing it cost me more but Triggerhappy is one I will not regret over-paying for. This is the one TR figure that collectors can’t miss out on.

Old 12-24-2016, 10:28 AM   #84
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Dec 24th – In case of Autobot break glass

So back in January I bought an MP-5G but had no idea what I was going to do with it. I had an extra MP-5 mounted to a board in gun mode with the upgrade kit and decided to switch them out and stuck that to the wall. It was later announced that Frank Welker would be coming to TF Con (was hoping from the year before) and I knew what I was going to get signed. Like the year before I wanted something special and unique for Peter Cullen to sign so I did no less with Mr. Welker and seeing how these would be very prominent pieces in my collection I wanted them both protected and sent them out to a framing shop. Apparently it was too thick for the standard shadow box so it had to be built from 2 and allows it to be opened which is a good thing. Slayback saw it the day I picked up Adder and said “Hey that’s real nice but the scope is on backwards”. Special thanks to Slayback for the heads up as I didn’t even notice (yeah some fan I am )but I was able to remove the top and switch it around. It was ready last Sunday when I was flying out of Québec so it hung on his wall for a few days and he said there were quite a few offers for it. Don’t know how much but then again don’t care as I would never sell this anyway. So here is the end result so in case of Autobot… BREAK GLASS.

Old 12-24-2016, 12:26 PM   #85
urfwc
Beasty

bet that looks sweet hanging up on a wall.... Very nice display setup and love the plate, really nice... And thanks for this thread, you had me interested from day one as I enjoyed every days post.

Thanks and Merry Christmas...

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=65059
urfwc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 12:43 PM   #86
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
Dec 24th – In case of Autobot break glass

I see you broke out the big guns for Christmas Eve (pun intended )

Really awesome frame job and a showpiece. I especially like the WST Megs with Heero add on you snuck in there
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 03:02 PM   #87
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by urfwc View Post
bet that looks sweet hanging up on a wall.... Very nice display setup and love the plate, really nice... And thanks for this thread, you had me interested from day one as I enjoyed every days post.

Thanks and Merry Christmas...
It does for sure, especially since I have managed to fit all my autographed hanging pieces along that one wall. You are very welcome and thank you for reading it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
I see you broke out the big guns for Christmas Eve (pun intended )

Really awesome frame job and a showpiece. I especially like the WST Megs with Heero add on you snuck in there
Thank you very much and yes big guns for last lo. I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

On a side note the thread isn't done yet. There will be a special one of a kind bonus tomorrow so stay tuned
Old 12-25-2016, 11:20 AM   #88
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Dec 25th Bonus

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays one and all on Cybertron.ca and beyond. I take pictures of every piece in my collection as I’m sure many others do but my question to you the reader is this?

What do you do with them all?

Now my pictures are nowhere near the level of brr-icy, BoNKerS or hardreturn just to name a few, but I do enjoy taking them for another reason. Since I usually transform them maybe 3 or 4 times and pose them behind glass (well for the last 10 months anyway), it’s nice to see what they look like in alt mode from time to time. Optimus Time Lord has a great talent in what he does with stop motion but I don’t have the time, patience, energy or talent to pull that off, so what I do is create musical slideshows that my son and I watch every so often when there is nothing good on TV. So I share a small portion with you doing this entire Advent Calendar in that exact same fashion so please enjoy the show and again Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and hope everyone got a lot of Transformers for the holiday cause I know I did (even if I did buy them myself lol).

https://youtu.be/-scPjs2S9DE
Old 12-25-2016, 12:08 PM   #89
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Merry Christmas dude. Awesome summary video. Love the audio effects.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 12:11 PM   #90
timcrook
Cybertron

I enjoyed that video very much. I had a grin on.my face the whole time

I especially liked the music and sound effects and voice samples you added. Thank you for sharing.