Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-04-2012, 08:59 PM   #41
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus
Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

Thanks, I asked in the United Vancouver Collectors social group and the general consensus was to start up a thread so I just took the initiative after seeing that Quebec has their own too. It is a lot of fun being part of a community like this so I wanted to keep that while at the same time keeping the mods and other members happy.

lol, it probably will catch up eventually, we already hit 5 pages in the first day. Not that we need to make it artificially bigger or anything.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #42
yuppa
Generation 1

I support this thread. And that scalper was hilarious
yuppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:52 PM   #43
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbenvost View Post
Thanks, I asked in the United Vancouver Collectors social group and the general consensus was to start up a thread so I just took the initiative after seeing that Quebec has their own too. It is a lot of fun being part of a community like this so I wanted to keep that while at the same time keeping the mods and other members happy.

lol, it probably will catch up eventually, we already hit 5 pages in the first day. Not that we need to make it artificially bigger or anything.
Thank you for starting this thread! It will save me lots of time when people don't go off-topic at the sighting thread. It really bugs me when people go off-topic or post silly comments in the sighting forum. It is better to keep all those other topics elsewhere or here instead. I seriously don't care about people selling ridiculous price on craigslist or scalp the whole freaking Toy's R Us, because I will never buy from them. ALL that I care is only sightings to see what's up with the retail. Although I know there isn't much to sight lately, I am not into the Transfomers Prime line plus the DOTMs is still clogging the shelves.............
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:14 AM   #44
vohkuhl
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuppa View Post
I support this thread. And that scalper was hilarious
Man this scalper talk makes me wonder where was I when it happened? Or I was there and just ignored it all together?

Anyone care to fill in the details with a PM?
Old 12-05-2012, 12:17 AM   #45
vohkuhl
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbenvost View Post

I barely even go to the Social Group... I check at time and I feel so lost or the last post date made posting pointless

*I forgot to multiquote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:20 AM   #46
AeroShake
Made of Gundamium
Send a message via Skype™ to AeroShake

Yeah, I don't think I follow either. Was this about the guy that was selling MP-Megatron or something for like 600 dollars??

Wants/Needs
- DAFT PUNK MEMORABILIA
- GCreations Six Shot
- Maketoys Cross Dimension Nemesis Prime
- Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri Tarn
- Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri Star Saber
- Warhammer 40k stuff

AeroShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:28 AM   #47
vohkuhl
Cybertron

I was curious, since I purchase/pre-order most of my TF's online now due to the dry spell in BC.

I get the itch to buy random TF's that are not the main focus to my collection. To prevent that itch, I play with TF's more often than I usually would lately... How often do you play/pose/transform your collection?
Old 12-05-2012, 01:05 AM   #48
Badgertron
Robot Master
Send a message via MSN to Badgertron

I approve this thread! As for scalpers, I've long felt that the Sightings threads should only be to people who contribute to the community, or at least have a post count of 50 or something. To those other BC collectors who don't post much because they don't have sightings to report, I strongly urge you to use this opportunity to introduce yourself We're a friendly bunch, and I love seeing new people come forth to join our little community.

Vohkuhl, most of my figures are in storage boxes due to space constraints, but I do rotate a few out every few months! I find I play with the smaller, fiddly figures the most

-BT
Badgertron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:17 AM   #49
pandaprime
aficionado!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgertron View Post

Vohkuhl, most of my figures are in storage boxes due to space constraints, but I do rotate a few out every few months! I find I play with the smaller, fiddly figures the most

-BT
yeh me too!

Feedback thread:Cybertron.ca
Items for sale thread: Selling TFs
pandaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:32 AM   #50
WhiteRabbit
Wrecker

Chalk me up as a collector who never sighted much worth posting about... but I do have to say that I came to enjoy the banter in the sightings thread. That's the stuff that congeals a community, so I'm glad to see this thread happen.

I've met a good number of boardies around town over the years, and every single one's been nothin' but gold. Stay awesome you guys.