Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-06-2007, 02:15 AM   #11
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag
Re: Costco Exclusive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synch View Post
I really really wanted the yellow optimus RID but missed out on it sadly
That figure is all types of awesome... had to go to Fleabay to get it. Hope you can find one man.
Tech Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:19 AM   #12
cannabisprime
トーランスフォムー!

It would be nice if Costco's distribution for their TF exclusives was a bit better; I missed out on three of their last exclusives (RID, Armada and Cybertron) because I never saw them at the Costco that I go to. I was extremely lucky to snag the RID set for $40USD shipped from a US seller.

Yellow RID Optimus Prime was a Sam's Club exclusive, not Costco if I recall correctly.
cannabisprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:20 AM   #13
Protoman
The Legend

The closest thing to advertising is Transformers.com posted about the 3rd exclusive (the Prime/Wing Saber 2pack) and the first week it arrived at stores, the Costco flyer (that is handed to you when you enter) advertised the 2 pack. I was also lucky to not only get the latter 2 exclusives but also the card board displays Costco used.
Follow Protoman on TWITTER - Protoman http://twitter.com/Protoman
Protoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:23 AM   #14
JLvatron
Chosen 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
I was also lucky to not only get the latter 2 exclusives but also the card board displays Costco used.
That cardboard part is awesome!
It was the main reason I wanted to buy the Cybertron deluxe 2-packs from last year, cause the backing was the entire planet map printed on the large cardboard.

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:18 PM   #15
Synch
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
The closest thing to advertising is Transformers.com posted about the 3rd exclusive (the Prime/Wing Saber 2pack) and the first week it arrived at stores, the Costco flyer (that is handed to you when you enter) advertised the 2 pack. I was also lucky to not only get the latter 2 exclusives but also the card board displays Costco used.
piccs?.. I like cut outs ... Only one I have gotten so far though is a dvd display of darth vader :S I tried asking at the TRU in langley and the zellers here about the TF movie ones but they said they just go to the employees because they have first dibs :S
Synch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:22 PM   #16
Synch
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannabisprime View Post
It would be nice if Costco's distribution for their TF exclusives was a bit better; I missed out on three of their last exclusives (RID, Armada and Cybertron) because I never saw them at the Costco that I go to. I was extremely lucky to snag the RID set for $40USD shipped from a US seller.

Yellow RID Optimus Prime was a Sam's Club exclusive, not Costco if I recall correctly.
You know I think you are right... I think I must have gotten it mixed up eith the armada one or something Which is kinda odd because i have the armada one ... I guess I have just been wanting the yellow RID op for a while now I saw a few go for $40 on ebay which was not bad but the shiping was like .... $20-30 and that was with in the states! silly ebay selllers!
Synch is offline   Reply With Quote