Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 09-27-2015, 12:45 AM   #1
CanBot
Cybertron
"I GOT WORMS" Sales Thread

***ALL SOLD and otherwise moved along, thanks for your support***

Eye catching title? Maybe.

So I'm new to selling here, and I'm not even sure if the site hosts its own photos or if I have to use a 3rd party. So what I'll do is just list my stuff, and those that are interested can PM me for pics or something like that.

These toys are the remainders of my ebay sell-off. I'm sure there's something here that someone will like, and even if it's not, I'm sure we can strike a deal of a price that will make you happy. Basically, these guys gotta go.

Paypal only (unless you have some solid background endorsements from users here), shipping will be most economic means (you can save a few bucks by not insuring, but it's your call) and I can say they'll be packed very well. All prices CDN $.

Everything is OBO, and of course there's combined shipping and deals if you buy more than one bot. Everything is in mint condition except for the boxes (which are in great shape, but have typical store shelf wear). Some is MISB, some CIB, some loose but each is 100% complete. Each toy that has a demo mode, the batteries still work.

Here we go:

***SOLD***ROTF Leader OPTIMUS PRIME, loose, complete with box and absolutely everything you'd find if you opened the package yourself and kept it all (batteries, manuals, twist ties, everything). Batteries are still working but removed as he was on display. I'm looking for $50.

***SOLD***Battle Ops Bumblebee HFTD, MISB, minor box wear, I'm asking $60.

SOLD: ROTF Ultimate Bumblebee (the animatronic one). MISB, minor box wear, batteries still work. Asking $50.

HOLY CRAP, it SOLD: DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime. MISB. Asking $50.

SOLD: (sorry guys, looks like somebody actually bid on him on ebay) BBTS Exclusive Piranacon

DONATED: AOE Leader Class Grimlock. MISB. Asking WHATEVER YOU DECIDE IS FAIR!

***SOLD***Insecticon 'Triple Pack', includes FOC Kickback, CW Bombshell and Generations Skrapnel. All three are loose but 100% complete, no card packages though. All three for WHATEVER YOU DECIDE IS FAIR!

***SOLD***Combiner Wars Stunticon Two-Pack: Dead End and Dragstrip. Loose, 100% complete less packaging. Asking $15 for both.

***SOLD***Combiner Wars (online-only) Brake Neck. Mint on Sealed Card. Asking $25. Minor box wear.

***SOLD***Combiner Wars Blackjack. Complete on sealed card, plastic crush damage on the plastic bubble but toy is perfectly fine. Asking $15.

Feel free to bundle stuff, shoot me an offer, I'll consider everything but the most ridiculous offers.

Thanks!

Last edited by CanBot; 12-10-2015 at 12:46 AM.
CanBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 12:50 AM   #2
CanBot
Cybertron
Re: "I GOT WORMS" Sales Thread

Test photo: Insecticon Three-Pack...ok, so that worked. I'll add the other photos when I get a bit more time. Thanks for looking; I abide by a first-come, first-serve basis so if you PM me first (and are legit), pictures or not you'll have dibs on the item. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ebay aug part 1 075.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	30270   Click image for larger version

Name:	ebay aug part 1 034.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	30279  

Last edited by CanBot; 11-26-2015 at 01:03 AM.
Old 09-29-2015, 12:25 AM   #3
CanBot
Cybertron

Thanks for the PMs. I'll get back to those who responded by the end of the week (include a postal code for shipping quote).

There are a few bots who received no love, and now it's time for me to SELL THE SIZZLE, JERRY!!!

ROTF Prime: come on, you know you want this guy. So much fun to transform, he's been in truck mode for four years! All kidding aside, he's...been in truck mode for four years.

The Attack of the Killer Bees: aw come ON, you know you need some more Bumblebees in your life! I'll be your FRIEND!...c'mon, give Bee a CHANCE! Won't you give him a JOB, for Cryin' Out Loud? Let him SLEEP IN YOUR BED, come ON!!!

Insecticons: hey man, three different lines? three different sizes? All the love a bug can offer AND GUESS WHAT ELSE: they're PURPLE-ISH.

Dragstrip n' Dead End: They're cool, they're ready to move, gimme a crazy offer and let's see who salutes.

The others are pretty much spoken for, so please, GIVE THESE GUYS HOMES, please! DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKJZbUsXHGI

Last edited by CanBot; 10-12-2015 at 01:24 AM.
Old 10-01-2015, 01:33 AM   #4
CanBot
Cybertron

PMs sent to those who showed interest. Shipping quotes inbound.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:02 PM   #5
CanBot
Cybertron

Bump, for those who might be interested in my wares!
Old 11-26-2015, 01:04 AM   #6
CanBot
Cybertron

BUMP, with my WILD and CRAZY FINAL OFFER for the most POPULAR of my SALE!

Ok, they're not popular. But even CARRIE had a date to the prom, after all. Let's make these guys happy, friends. Doesn't everybody deserve a shot at happiness?

Please read my first post to see the details of my WILD and CRAZY OFFER!
Old 12-10-2015, 12:46 AM   #7
CanBot
Cybertron

Well, they're all gone. Thanks for your support!