Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 02:42 AM   #21
kjeevah
Re: Submit your Transformers questions for Hasbro Canada

I assume it would be too much to ask for a full list of the characters from the second movie - are you able to give us some kind of interesting bit of information about it though?
Old 07-11-2008, 03:51 AM   #22
dak
Master Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Moose View Post
Will the two Universe Legend 5-packs be released in Canada, and if so, where?
Yes, Zellers, answered at TFcon.

Also Read HERE at the bottom.
Old 07-11-2008, 04:00 AM   #23
soundwaveCA
Retired TF Fan

Also this is a good reference to get answers to some questions that were brought up at TFCon:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showth...ighlight=TFCon
Old 07-11-2008, 07:18 AM   #24
Batman
The Dark Knight

#1. Are any other G1 reissues planned for the 25th anniversary?

#2. Will the movie premium voyager and deluxe figures make it to mass retail in Canada? (Ironhide, Blackout, Jazz, Barricade, and Bumblebee).

#3. Are there any plans to release new transforming plush toys or transformer Mr. Potato heads?

#4. Why did you choose gold/silver faction symbols for the Animated line instead of the traditional red and purple like featured on the show?
Old 07-11-2008, 08:07 AM   #25
Magnus
City Commander
Send a message via MSN to Magnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustajesse View Post
#1. Are any other G1 reissues planned for the 25th anniversary?
Hah! You beat me to it!!!

Other question: We haven't seen a Cyclonus toy in a while, are there any plans for one in the TFA or Universe series? Or possibly a 25th anniv. re-issue?

K.
Earthrise - Centurion Drone set, Thrust, Runabout
Kingdom - GS Galvatron, Road Rage
Masterpiece - MP-19+ Smokescreen, MP-20+ Wheeljack, MP-39+ Spinout
3P: MMC Commotus

"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy - okay, give me the bomb." - Ultra Magnus

My feedback thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ghlight=Magnus
Old 07-11-2008, 08:22 AM   #26
Railguard

My question is this, why doesn't Prime or Magnus have their trailers and why is it that other companies are coming out with almost cooler items then Hasbro? For example, Prime's Trailer, Ultra Magnus' Trailer. Also, will you stop production on my most favorite toy line for Transformers ever when you start production for the movie toys, or will you keep coming out with new toy lines for the Universe toys? Even if this doesn't make it to the board, I would like an answer. Thank you very much for your time.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:08 AM   #27
Optimus_Prime
Teensformer

Why haven't the premium series voyagers shown up at mass retail in Canada yet?

Will the premium series deluxes and leaders show up in larger numbers in Canada?

Will there be other Beast Wars or Beast Machine toys other than the confirmed Cheetor in the Universe line, or will the line just focus on G1 after the 25th Anniversary series?

Should we expect the main cast of characters from the Unicron Trilogy in the Universe line other than just Hot Shot?

Will any of our beloved 84/85 Autobot and Decepticons be repainted and put into a BotCon exclusive like with the seekers? Eg. Red Alert or Smokescreen?

Why did you chose to release Acid Storm after we were told that the reason for releasing the BotCon 07 Seeker set "Games of Deception" was because you didn't want too many of the same mold out?

Will there be a premium series for the next movie line or in the Animated line? Or was the premium series created as a filler?

Should we expect some well deserving characters from the Animated line to receive Leader Class incarnations? Eg. Lugnut

Will we get Scout Class figures in the Animated line. If so, will we get some of the main cast in it? Eg. Bumblebee and Prowl?

Will there be a Deluxe Autobot Jazz in the Universe line?

Is there even a chance that Canada will get MTMTE with the 25th Anniversary G1 Optimus Prime release?

Any word yet of G1 DVDs?

Last edited by Optimus_Prime; 07-11-2008 at 09:12 AM.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:19 AM   #28
chauchi1

Ok. I know i'm not the only person who wants an answer to this question. What is up with this generic art on Canadian packaging? Why do we get this garbage. Not only is it just Transformers packaging, but it is also on other Hasbro packaging. Gijoe fans, you know what i'm talking about. The first 3 Universe cards all had Sunstreaker. No Tankor, no Prowl. And the back of the card was even worse. A generic pic of all 3 characters. Did we do something to anger hasbro? Do we not deserve the same beautiful artwork the U.S gets? If this question can be answered that would be great. If this can come to an end, even better. Being a collector, it makes me not want to purchase these figures any longer. I would like to thank Hasbro for bringing back the Generation one characters with updated molds. Great work guys.Thanks for listening.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tfuniverseyes3.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	1016   Click image for larger version

Name:	tfuniversno3.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	1017  

Last edited by chauchi1; 07-11-2008 at 09:41 AM.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:52 AM   #29
lars573
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Hah! You beat me to it!!!

Other question: We haven't seen a Cyclonus toy in a while, are there any plans for one in the TFA or Universe series? Or possibly a 25th anniv. re-issue?

K.
They showed a new deluxe Cyclonus (with his target master partner) at Botcon. No pictures though.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:57 AM   #30
DCompose
Robot Master

I have a few questions....

Why the use of the generic packaging, such as in GI Joe or TF Universe, this never happened in the 80's or 90's, the art is half the reason to buy a toy for adult collectors?

Why have the price points for Transformers stayed the same in Canada as our Dollar has risen to parity with the greenback? We still pay 50% more on our Deluxe figures then our US counterpart, yet our money is worth the same. The 50% increase made sense in 1996 when the greenback was worth 50% more, but now it's more of a rip off. We pay more for our figures and don't even get the curteousy of boxart? I wonder why crossborder shopping is so popular
Closed Thread