Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-08-2015, 04:12 PM   #1
chuskers
Machine War
MP Exhaust

Has anyone who deals with TF source or big bad toy store here in Canada received or heard anything about Exhaust being shipped? Is he officially dead in Canada?
chuskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 05:05 PM   #2
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag
Re: MP Exhaust

BBTS has already cancelled all Exhaust pre-orders. Don't know anything about TF Source.

I saw a few Exhaust figures @ the 80 Toys Expo in Mississauga last Sunday so it is not "officially dead in Canada".

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 05:18 PM   #3
chuskers
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadESL63 View Post
BBTS has already cancelled all Exhaust pre-orders. Don't know anything about TF Source.

I saw a few Exhaust figures @ the 80 Toys Expo in Mississauga last Sunday so it is not "officially dead in Canada".
I know about the preorder cancellation but I thought I heard some would still ship. Must have missed the tables with Exhaust
Old 05-08-2015, 06:07 PM   #4
python
Alternator

You did miss out kind of. I got my shipment from Japan - sold 22 between here, local and Ebay. Kept two for myself.

You can still get it on Ebay for around $160 with Buy it Now, or just get lucky with an Auction. (someone got one at $137 yesterday)

And before anyone pisses and moans, I sold most of mine for $170/180 shipped - so the price HAS dropped. Just maybe not as far as many would like.

Hope that helps, Chuskers
python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 08:57 PM   #5
mcfmullen
Generation 2

Ages 3 and Up shipped mine to Qc no problem.
mcfmullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 10:36 PM   #6
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuskers View Post
I know about the preorder cancellation but I thought I heard some would still ship. Must have missed the tables with Exhaust
I forgot to mentioned I am still waiting for one from Automaton - I was able to put in an order just before they pulled the Exhaust preorder from their website, and that was 2 months ago.

Looking for:
Old 05-09-2015, 07:16 AM   #7
chuskers
Machine War

[QUOTE=QuadESL63;638849]I forgot to mentioned I am still waiting for one from Automaton - I was able to put in an order just before they pulled the Exhaust preorder from their website, and that was 2 months ago.[/QUOTE

In the same boat. Ordered one locally and he hasn't heard anything from his supplier ( tfsource) concerning any cancellations. Exhaust still actually shows in his orders from them. Just curious if anyone had any news ...
Old 05-09-2015, 09:27 AM   #8
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

Exhaust has shipped out a couple months ago and there hasn't seem to be a re-stock or 2nd wave yet. I heard a lot of retailers were not allowed to ship them out of Asia so the ones who got them were extremely lucky. Take that with a grain of alt though as it is just hearsay
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 10:38 AM   #9
chuskers
Machine War

Be nice just to hear either way so I can throw that deposit at something else ...
Old 05-09-2015, 08:42 PM   #10
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

When I preordered Exhaust it is a bid of a "must have" for me because of the alternate Diaclone paint job. Now, it became a "nice to have": I'd rather receive the figure instead of a refund but sometimes things just happened. If I failed to receive mine from Automaton I am not going to spend $150+ or whatever the silly price tags that I have seen @ 80 Toy Expo for one.

Looking for: