Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-06-2017, 01:08 AM   #71
Ozrein
Stunticon
Re: MP-36 Shipping

Picked up mine from the post office after work. Had some fun posing him next to MP10 (Hasbro) and MP Soundwave,etc then got right into the transformation. Wow. What a transformation. Some crazy stuff going on and some REALLY tight joints. Thought I was gonna break him a couple times but finally got through it.

This was the first MP that I actually used the instructions the first time around since I had heard of some iffy spots. Took a good hour or so to get him from bot to gun due to the tight joints and not wanting to push the wrong way. I did scratch some paint in a few tiny spots. If they ever do a toy colour repaint, I'll be happy to get it and never transform it. That one will be my display piece and this one can be for fiddling with since he certainly is worth fiddling with. I love complicated transformations and this is a great one. Complicated but still (for the most part) intuitive. The collapsing legs are genius.

Last edited by Ozrein; 04-06-2017 at 01:48 PM.
Ozrein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:47 PM   #72
brr-icy
G1 Collector
Send a message via MSN to brr-icy

mine's in customs, hopefully it makes it out intact, not really calm with this one getting seized

my collection ^ Brr-icy Photgraphy on Facebook
Mostly G1 Japan Want list My Blog
my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW
brr-icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:12 PM   #73
elburrito
Animated

mine was in customs 2 days. no seizure, but did get a hefty fee with delivery. bottom tray was double taped but not Megs actual package

Sale & Trade

elburrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:23 PM   #74
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

I got two from different shops, amiami and HLJ. No HST + clearance fees on the amiami shipment but got a bill from CBSA for the HLJ one. They didn't open the boxes though.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 04:18 PM   #75
kvu
Generation 1

I just received Megatron today from amiami. Paid for registered Sal and didn't get charged duties! Booya
kvu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 04:28 PM   #76
Medic
Generation 2

Got mine from ebay yesterday, shipped from hong kong, no duties, shipping was reasonably quick. $330 shipped.
Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 05:34 PM   #77
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozrein View Post
Picked up mine from the post office after work. Had some fun posing him next to MP10 (Hasbro) and MP Soundwave,etc then got right into the transformation. Wow. What a transformation. Some crazy stuff going on and some REALLY tight joints. Thought I was gonna break him a couple times but finally got through it.

This was the first MP that I actually used the instructions the first time around since I had heard of some iffy spots. Took a good hour or so to get him from bot to gun due to the tight joints and not wanting to push the wrong way. I did scratch some paint in a few tiny spots. If they ever do a toy colour repaint, I'll be happy to get it and never transform it. That one will be my display piece and this one can be for fiddling with since he certainly is worth fiddling with. I love complicated transformations and this is a great one. Complicated but still (for the most part) intuitive. The collapsing legs are genius.
You're braver than I. My MP-36 is staying in bot mode. I'm content knowing it has a brilliant transformation, but I'm not risking any damage by attempting it myself.
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:48 AM   #78
CETERUS PRIME
Ancient Prime

Got my MP-36 Megatron a couple days ago, no fees at the door. He looks incredible in person ! Going to wait for the pros to post all the fixes, do's and dont's before I transform him, and because he smells like he was freshly painted, just to avoid too much paint damage during transformation. I noticed the regular face was slightly crooked, so I heated up the backside with a hairdryer and fixed that, much better now. Otherwise everything looks great ! Very pleased so far
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0106.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	36359  
CETERUS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 05:47 PM   #79
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivelyken View Post
You're braver than I. My MP-36 is staying in bot mode. I'm content knowing it has a brilliant transformation, but I'm not risking any damage by attempting it myself.
Pretty much this for me I think
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 09:02 PM   #80
timcrook
Cybertron

Slow and steady

Got my package today from N-Y, no duties.