Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 06-14-2018, 03:06 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Franchise Designer Aaron Archer to attend TFcon Toronto 2018

Aaron Archer has worked in comics, toy design and creative franchise planning (trans-media) for over 25 years. Aaron spent 13 years on the Transformers Franchise where he was creative leader and partner across feature films, toys, video game, publishing, the ride, and animation projects. During his career at Hasbro/Kenner Aaron worked on a variety of unique brands including Star Wars Ep1, GI JOE, Batman, Alien Resurrection, Jurassic Park 3, and many other classic toy-lines. Aaron continues to develop personal art projects and is active in the toy and entertainment industry. Aaron shares his creative experiences and creation methods during speaking engagements and can be seen in the 2018 Netflix documentary The Toys That Made Us.

TFcon Toronto – The world’s largest fan-run Transformers convention will take place July 13th to 15th, 2018. TFcon Toronto will return to the Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale hotel in 2018 with special guests DAVID KAYE voice of Megatron in Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Armada, Energon and Cybertron, as well as Optimus Prime in Transformers Animated, GARRY CHALK the voice of Optimus Primal in Beast Wars and Beast Machines, as well Optimus Prime in the Transformers Armada, Energon and Cybertron series, HAL RAYLE the voices of G1 Snarl and Shrapnel, DAVID MENDENHALL the voice of Daniel Witwicky in the Generation 1 series, Transformers G1 writer DAVID WISE as well as JAMES ROBERTS the writer of Transformers More Than Meets The Eye and Transformers Lost Light, plus Transformers Comic Book artists ALEX MILNE, NICK ROCHE, JOSH PEREZ and SARA PITRE DUROCHER with more to be announced.

Tickets to TFcon Toronto 2018 are now on sale.
Dealer registration is also available. Online booking for the TFcon Toronto 2018 hotel block is still online.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Aaron-Archer.jpg
Views:	484
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	40056  
Old 06-14-2018, 04:18 PM   #2
Msol
Titanium
Re: Franchise Designer Aaron Archer to attend TFcon Toronto 2018

Damnit, I'm in Toronto for a wedding like 2 days after TFCon, and it's shaping up to be the best one yet. Arg!
Msol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 08:32 PM   #3
Dynamo.Dave
Too close for missiles

Yo, this guestlist is getting insanely good.

Nice work!

Sparktoys Grimlock
FT Stunticons
FT Aerialbots

Dynamo.Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 11:46 AM   #4
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

On the TFYLP podcast a couple weeks ago they talked about how he had the idea to reissue G1 figures as Animated characters. We need to get him to talk about that!

Maybe the con coordinators can get him to maybe bring some pic of his ideas if they exist?
Old 06-20-2018, 03:10 PM   #5
Autovolt 127
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 View Post
On the TFYLP podcast a couple weeks ago they talked about how he had the idea to reissue G1 figures as Animated characters. We need to get him to talk about that!

Maybe the con coordinators can get him to maybe bring some pic of his ideas if they exist?
Oh I had no idea about this.

yes, I need to know more about this.

I missed out meeting Archer last year, I'm gonna meet him this year.
Add me on Discord: Autovolt#7759
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tfcon toronto 2018