Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 10-22-2007, 10:31 PM   #1
JaySmith
Banned
JaySmith's Ebay Auctions
FS: Transformers (Best Buy Gift Set Exclusive)

Released 16 Oct/07. For centuries, two races of robotic aliens - The Autobots and the Decepticons have wages a war, with the fate of the universe at stake. When the battle comes to Earth, all that stands between the evil Decepticons and ultimate power is a clue held by young Sam Witwicky. This exclusive edition includes a 32-page book and figurine, available only at Best Buy.

I thought I would give someone the opportunity to own a copy of this now apparently unavailable and sold out Best Buy Gift Set Exclusive before I end up returning it to my local Best Buy. I actually ended up purchasing two copies of this item, as I really wanted to obtain the 3" Titanium Optimus Prime that comes enclosed inside. Fortunately the first Gift Set I opened I was joyously surprised with the 3" Titanium Optimus Prime, and I now have no need for the second copy which is still brand new in its original packaging.

Let me know as this item can be shipped out ASAP as I have this week off.
JaySmith is offline   Reply With Quote