Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 10-16-2020, 01:42 PM   #21
joshimus
Metroplex
Re: Transformers Studio Series 86, Retro Headmasters Official Images, Pre-Orders Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
I rather they give these to TRU than Amazon or Walmart.... they should just give all these Exclusive to TRU. Amazon and Walmart has no idea what they are doing with these exclusive, plus they don’t put a limit on these when people buy.
I agree but TRU basically doesn't exist in the States at this point, even if they have smaller stores, it's not on the same level as a Target or Walmart. Amazon should NEVER be allowed exclusives.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 01:55 PM   #22
protoform_ironhide
Commander
Re: Transformers Studio Series 86, Retro Headmasters Official Images, Pre-Orders Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshimus View Post
I agree but TRU basically doesn't exist in the States at this point, even if they have smaller stores, it's not on the same level as a Target or Walmart. Amazon should NEVER be allowed exclusives.
Of cuz I know TRU doesn’t exist in the States dude... I am talking about up here, for us Canadian. Amazon and Walmart screw up on all the exclusives. TRU is better than those two in my opinion ... I don’t care paying full price, just make them available to everyone.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 06:21 PM   #23
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

I'd rather the exclusives be all fanchannel so I can get them through EBGames. Don't have TRU here, and the website can be a pain.
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 06:38 PM   #24
Ozrein
Stunticon

Ohh, hopefully TRU gets Thrust. I've been waiting to hear where he'd be available. Looking forward to his release.