Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-18-2011, 02:18 AM   #1
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions
A Decepticon sympathizer?

I was watching ROTF with my GF last night and she says "maybe they should do a movie from the Decepticon point of view" I was floored and had a hearty laugh, this coming from the girl who like Bumblebee and the Twins,

Share similar stories and discuss
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:39 AM   #2
J-Ko
G1
Re: A Decepticon sympathizer?

At least she has an opinion.
My girlfriend just shakes her head with an unimpressed face ANYTIME I bring up Transformers. o_O
Yet, she still manages to suprise me with the odd figure every now in then which is AWESOME and kind of a double standard...
Old 01-18-2011, 04:55 AM   #3
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Every character, whether villian or hero, is the protagonist of their own story.

Just look at these Robot Chicken clips and you'll see... haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ8V_KcAea4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1zNo9jtkS8

Sorry the first one isn't very good quality, but it's the only one I could find.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:42 AM   #4
Vain
Spin Drive Smasher

That was the glory of War for Cybertron

"They can't beat the Best"

Follow me on Instagram: @Dropdead_Charlie
Game with me on PsN: Dropdead_Charlie

-------------------------------------
Vain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:11 AM   #5
Zodberg
Machine War
Send a message via AIM to Zodberg

Raksha is one of the more legendary TF fans of the internet who had a pretty firm belief that the Decepticons were the read good guys and the Autobots were just an oppressive force. She was an interesting person and brought a live cobra to Botcon or something.

The Autobot's rather agressive tactivcs in the movie have been pretty noted - mostly in the first scene though. And they only want to blow up the sun to made energon to feed their children, or something, because it was the Autobots who trashed the Matrix and (for all we know) ruined the species's only way to procreate.

I think it would be interesting to see Raksha's opinions on the newer movies but for that, I'd have to unlock ancient technology to get to ATTRM or whatever it was, and then maybe I dunno if she's even still in the fandom.
Zodberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:18 PM   #6
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

After getting murdered to death by an entire elite Autobot strike force, I think Sideways and Demolisher would agree.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:42 PM   #7
CobraCommander
ありがとう任天堂 ಠ_ಠ

I always thought that would be cool idea to take one movie and have two different cuts of the film from two different perspectives. One for the good guys and the other from the bad guys, only problem would be the cost. Personally I always thought the bad guys were more interesting and usually have cooler toys/weapons
G.I.Joe Figures - Hisstank

Feedback Threads:
Cybertron.ca
CobraCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 06:39 PM   #8
Autovolt 127
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodberg View Post
Raksha is one of the more legendary TF fans of the internet who had a pretty firm belief that the Decepticons were the read good guys and the Autobots were just an oppressive force. She was an interesting person and brought a live cobra to Botcon or something.

The Autobot's rather agressive tactivcs in the movie have been pretty noted - mostly in the first scene though. And they only want to blow up the sun to made energon to feed their children, or something, because it was the Autobots who trashed the Matrix and (for all we know) ruined the species's only way to procreate.

I think it would be interesting to see Raksha's opinions on the newer movies but for that, I'd have to unlock ancient technology to get to ATTRM or whatever it was, and then maybe I dunno if she's even still in the fandom.
But Raksha hated Beast Wars....... Also she's a total Gee-Wunner, I doubt she'd had anything positive to say about anything from the last 15 years.

I wonder if she would have thought SG Decepticon were opressive to the SG Autobots?
Add me on Discord: Autovolt#7759
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 06:49 PM   #9
Ozrein
Stunticon

It would be interesting but not hollywood enough, me thinks. Of course I've always been one that prefers the Decepticons, at least in the case of design and aesthetics.

However if given the choice of which army I'd want colonizing our planet, I'd have to side with the Autobots. We might actually have a chance to stay living that way.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:57 PM   #10
Protoman
The Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodberg View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 View Post
But Raksha hated Beast Wars....... Also she's a total Gee-Wunner, I doubt she'd had anything positive to say about anything from the last 15 years.

I wonder if she would have thought SG Decepticon were opressive to the SG Autobots?
Don't concern yourselves with her, she is no more.
Follow Protoman on TWITTER - Protoman http://twitter.com/Protoman
Protoman is offline   Reply With Quote