Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-28-2018, 08:12 PM   #1
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
FITT Challenge (Fantasitc Immobile transformers Toy)

If there was ever a difficult challenge to do, this would be it, especially since I did not want to repeat other entries I had seen, including action masters and the hallmark keepsake ornaments...so what did that leave? Well, a quirky little entry that is not just a toy...it is also a carabiner, but, hey, it still counts! Who would you pick for this challenge? This one is thanks to the tffangeek.
https://youtu.be/vTf3xbZnLvg
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 10:47 PM   #2
JLvatron
Chosen 1
Re: FITT Challenge (Fantasitc Immobile transformers Toy)

Transformers who don't Transform, 1 of the more controversial subjects in this franchise!

Was the Bumblebee you chose from the 2009 ROTF exclusive 7-11 Slurpees? They were TF movie cups plastic rubber figures that attached to the straws and had almost no articulation, ...but still looked better than the Bayformers toy designs.

I liked your review buddy, and you even inspired a reply! But my ipad has an older iOS, so now youtube doesn't let me leave comments, just like Facebook stopped me a year ago.

So I'll write here.

Given my TF morals are quite against Action masters, I must admit to have actually wanted 2 AMs in my life.
The 1st I can't remember now, but I know I did.

The 2nd is last year's Valvatron giveaway figure. He looked so cool!
And might I add, boo on Valvoline's marketing team for not replying to my emails for contact for TFcon.
At the least they coulda given us an exclusive interview about the history of Valvatron.

Back to the FITT, does it have to be a TF toy we own?
If yes, then Valvatron don't count.

I'll choose the Optimus Prime pez dispenser. I guess it had 1 articulation in the neck. It moves up-down .
That head though looks so awesome!
Like they took the best of both classic G1 depictions from cartoon and comic, and made the perfect head that only the recent MPs could satisfy.

Anyway, fun (boba) FITT challenge!

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 11:22 PM   #3
Pascal
Banned

Rubik Cube Optimus Prime?
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 11:43 PM   #4
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLvatron View Post
Transformers who don't Transform, 1 of the more controversial subjects in this franchise!

Was the Bumblebee you chose from the 2009 ROTF exclusive 7-11 Slurpees? They were TF movie cups plastic rubber figures that attached to the straws and had almost no articulation, ...but still looked better than the Bayformers toy designs.

I liked your review buddy, and you even inspired a reply! But my ipad has an older iOS, so now youtube doesn't let me leave comments, just like Facebook stopped me a year ago.

So I'll write here.

Given my TF morals are quite against Action masters, I must admit to have actually wanted 2 AMs in my life.

And might I add, boo on Valvoline's marketing team for not replying to my emails for contact for TFcon.
At the least they coulda given us an exclusive interview about the history of Valvatron.

I'll choose the Optimus Prime pez dispenser. I guess it had 1 articulation in the neck. It moves up-down .
Like they took the best of both classic G1 depictions from cartoon and comic, and made the perfect head that only the recent MPs could satisfy.

Megatron pez dispenser is cool too.....just saying.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 11:50 PM   #5
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Megatron Pez Dispenser.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1527565635613-66909021.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	39863  
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 06:02 AM   #6
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
Rubik Cube Optimus Prime?
Aww, such a good choice. I wish I'd thought of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternatorfan View Post
Megatron pez dispenser is cool too.....just saying.
Didn't even know these existed but, Yeah, they would totally fit in. I was stumped myself for a while on this challenge.
Old 05-29-2018, 06:05 AM   #7
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLvatron View Post

So I'll write here.

I have no idea. He was in a random Value Village baggie with a Drift...who I discovered after was missing a door...boo! I agree that this was hard since, as the name suggests, they should move a lot. Yes, as I understand it, it has to be in your collection. Valvatron would be terrific though. I didn't all in all hate action masters. I mean, it gave us Banzai-Tron and despite the lame name, that dude was cool!