Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback

Old 03-24-2013, 05:42 PM   #11
BruticusMax
Bruticus Maximus Forever!
Re: FEZaids' Feedback

I must disagree with all the feedback above. The good feedback would be true if it all wasn't on a whim for him to complete those transactions.

It was my first time dealing with this member, and the first deal always counts in a better feedback. However FEZAID didn't even bother to complete the first deal with me.

Instead, after agreeing to the deal with me (his first customer for the item), he went off to sell the same item to another buyer without informing me, while I kept thinking the item is "on hold" for me as per his email. I had been waiting for his arrival in to the country and he disappointed me before then.

After PMing him and finding out that the item is ALREADY being held for another member without having me know about it. I can not recommend this seller to anyone except members who would like to take the CHANCE with him. Who knows on a whim you might end up completing the deal and another good feedback might land on this thread hm?

P.S I have all the emails to prove anyone wrong should they want to start a war over the internet about "How You can't leave bad feedback" Such feedback should be allowed in order to keep others well aware of what they're stepping in to. We all do it already. We ask other board buddies on here "How's this guy for trades" behind the scenes. Why not be clear so people can save their time and find another seller?

I'm well aware that whoever is going to complete the deal on the same item that I was going to will be leaving an "Amazing Feedback" down here. However it doesn't disqualify me from leaving a feedback.

I no longer have time to waste waiting for such trades that aren't going to happen. Let's be honest. It has happened to all of us before. Do we want to deal with that again? I don't think so.

Last edited by BruticusMax; 03-25-2013 at 11:43 PM.
BruticusMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:36 PM   #12
FEZaid
Arabian Knight
Re: FEZaid

I understand the frustration. after I replayed to your first message, ten days have passed without you notifying me to agreeing to the deal and assumed that you didn't care. I wasn't even in the country the past 2 weeks between March-15-2013 to March-31-2013 with minor internet connection.

Thanks
-Zaid

BruticusMax 03-12-2013, 07:09 AM
hello,

I'm interested in purchasing him, where abouts can we meet?

Have you got any FOC figures for sale aswell or Energon terrorcons?

I'm located in eastern Toronto. I live by Warden station and I work by shepherd station.

FEZaid03-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Hi,

You wouldn`t mind to meet at Scarborough town, also in the next two weeks I wont be in the country, I will hold on to the figure for you until we come up with a meeting place.

Thanks
-Zaid

BruticusMax 03-22-2013, 08:00 PM
Hi Fez

are you back in Canada yet? And btw is our deal final on Bulkhead? lmk and thanks.

FEZaid 03-24-2013, 02:18 AM
Sadly I already settled a deal with another member, but he hasn't paid yet, when I comeback and if the guy doesn't pay then I will contact you.

Sorry for the late reply.
Thanks
-Zaid

BruticusMax 03-24-2013, 01:49 PM
Well that's a shame. You could have let me know earlier about this as we had decided to meet at Scarborough Town Centre already.

Last edited by FEZaid; 04-02-2013 at 01:03 AM.
FEZaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:13 AM   #13
BruticusMax
Bruticus Maximus Forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEZaid View Post
I understand the frustration. after I replayed to your first message, ten days have passed without you notifying me to agreeing to the deal and assumed that you didn't care. I wasn't even in the country the past 2 weeks between March-15-2013 to March-31-2013 with minor internet connection.

Thanks
-Zaid

BruticusMax 03-12-2013, 07:09 AM
hello,

I'm interested in purchasing him, where abouts can we meet?

Have you got any FOC figures for sale aswell or Energon terrorcons?

I'm located in eastern Toronto. I live by Warden station and I work by shepherd station.

FEZaid03-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Hi,

You wouldn`t mind to meet at Scarborough town, also in the next two weeks I wont be in the country, I will hold on to the figure for you until we come up with a meeting place.

Thanks
-Zaid

BruticusMax 03-22-2013, 08:00 PM
Hi Fez

are you back in Canada yet? And btw is our deal final on Bulkhead? lmk and thanks.

FEZaid 03-24-2013, 02:18 AM
Sadly I already settled a deal with another member, but he hasn't paid yet, when I comeback and if the guy doesn't pay then I will contact you.

Sorry for the late reply.
Thanks
-Zaid

BruticusMax 03-24-2013, 01:49 PM
Well that's a shame. You could have let me know earlier about this as we had decided to meet at Scarborough Town Centre already.

I will ask this:
"I will hold on to the figure for you until we come up with a meeting place."

What does that mean then? "UNTIL" = Deal is set, awaiting meeting place. You already mentioned the meeting place in the same PM.

"10 days have passed"????? Did you even mention at all in your PMs that you were going to find another seller after 10 days had passed? Or did you want to wait until you came back in to the country and handle your decided transaction?

By posting these PMs you've only proved where you lacked communication during the trade.
BruticusMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:55 PM   #14
gemwolf
Generation 2
gemwolf's Ebay Auctions

met up with fez today - traded and bought - he is soo soft spoken - i just wanna tickle him! lol jk

good dealing with him - took a month almost to meet cus he was out of the country

recommended seller/trader - deal with him!
gemwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:08 PM   #15
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

I had no issues, great sale and communication and prices were very very reasonable. Thanks FEZaid, it was a pleasure doing business with you looking forward to it again some time. See you at TFCon
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:50 PM   #16
takaraJoe
Banned

great trade... would do agian.
takaraJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:15 PM   #17
BoNKerS
Animated

Awesome meeting you and thanks dude!!! transaction done in less than 24hrs hahah...

Looking forward to seeing you again bud!
BoNKerS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:33 PM   #18
jourdo
Twitter: @jourdo2k3

Bought some DC Figures from FEZaid. No problems at all with the transaction. Would do business again.

TFCC Runamuck x 3 Achieved! Now looking for Lego Ninjago NRG Jay for Christmas. If you can help, let me know.
jourdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:00 PM   #19
UltraMarknus
Springer Fanboy
UltraMarknus's Ebay Auctions

Purchased tbone and car crash. Great transaction!

My Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...t=ultramarknus
UltraMarknus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:00 PM   #20
Commandoclone87
Seeker

Just got Vehicons #2 and #3 and an RID Ratchet.

Many thanks upon you and the generous people of Carbombya
Commandoclone87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
feedback, fezaid