Everything here is located in Calgary AB, so I'll offer free pick up for locals, but I'll ship stuff out pretty much anywhere by Canada Post.
Everything I've listed here is MISB/MOSC/SEALED. Most of the packaging is in pretty good shape, but not C-10 in most cases... most items fall between C7 and C9 and show standard shelf/storage wear, but none of the items listed have ever been removed from their boxes/cards. I don't guarantee mint packaging, but I do promise mint toys.
And they're all coming to you from a smoke/pet/kid free home.
So... on to the good stuff.
Tracks (red box) - $45 (added Feb 24th)
Meister (aka Jazz, red box) - $45 (2 available, added Feb 24th)
Grimlock (box has slight damage, toy is mint) - $45 (added Feb 24th)
Swindle - $30 (2 available, added Feb 24th)
Smokescreen - $15 - SOLD!!!
Sideswipe - $15 - SOLD!!!
Camshaft - $35 - SOLD!!!
Mirage - $45 SOLD!!
Dead End - $40 - SOLD!!!
Swindle - $30 - SOLD!!!
ROBOTS IN DISGUISE
Prowl “supercharged” repaint version - $5
X-Brawn “supercharged” repaint version - $5
Storm Jet - $5
Air Defense Mini-Con Team (Jetsorm, Runway, Sonar) - $20
Land Military Mini-Con Team (Bonecrusher, Knock Out, Wreckage) - $20
Street Action Mini-Con Team (Grindor, High Wire, Sureshock) - $20 - SOLD!!!
Road Assault Mini-Con Team (Dirt Boss, Downshift, Mirage) - $10 - SOLD!!!
Space Mini-Con Team (Astroscope, Sky Blast, Payload) - $10 - SOLD!!!
Adventure Mini-Con Team (Ransack, Dune Runner, Iceberg) - $10
Hot Shot - $20
Sideswipe - $10
Smokescreen - $5 or FREE with purchase of over $50
Skywarp - MISB, box is in rough shape but figure is mint - $30
Prowl - $20 (added Feb 24th)
Snowcat (added Feb 24th)
Battle Ravage - $5
Energon Sabre - $5 - SOLD!!!
Signal Flare - $5
Insecticon - $5
Kickback - $5
Strongarm - $5 (2 available)
Perceptor - $5
Cruellock - $5
Arcee - $10
Divebomb - $5 - SOLD!!!
Ironhide - $5 (2 available)
Treadbolt w/ Rollbar - $15
Mirage - $25
GENERATION 1 - TOYS R US COMMEMORATIVE SERIES
Optimus Prime - $50
HEROES OF CYBERTRON PVCs
Optimus Prime, energon ax version. $5
Megatron - $5
NECA Nightmare Before Christmas, Series 1 - Jack Skellington $20
GI JOE “Real American Hero Collection” 2-Pack, dated 2000 - Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow - $20
X-MEN (Toy Biz, 1994) - Rogue - $10
X-MEN (Toy Biz, 1993) - Storm (silver costume)- $10
X-MEN ‘Classics’ (Toy Biz, 1995) - Storm (white costume)- $10
X-Men ‘Phoenix Saga Series’ (Toy Biz 1995) - Phoenix - $10
TITAN AE - Cale w/ EVA Titan Suit - $5
TITAN AE - Cale w/ Arc Runner - $5
TITAN AE - Cale w/ Space Walker Suit - $5
TITAN AE - Korso w/ X200 Hover Vehicle - $5 (2 available)
TITAN AE - Preed w/ Tripod Blaster - $5
TITAN AE - Drej Blastin Stith $5
TITAN AE - Inferno Battle Drej - $5
TITAN AE - Drej Stinger vehicle w/ pilot - $10
The nitty gritty:
1. PayPal is easiest and fastest, so it's very much my preferred way to deal, but if you absolutely can't pay with PayPal, PM me and we can work something out.
2. I'm shipping from Calgary, and Canada Post is a bit pricey for shipping, but ultimately the cheapest and most reliable way to get the stuff out to you. Shipping to the US and Canada is going to be $9 for the first item, plus $2 for each additional item in the package. I'll ship overseas as well, but that'll cost more because of, well, distance
3. Prices listed are in CAD dollars. It's easiest that way.
4. If you're buying a lot of stuff, I'll throw in extras or cut you a deal on prices.
5. I pack everything tightly, with bubble wrap, foam chips, sturdy boxes, and padded mailers and the like.
6. Check my Ebay Feeback... http://members.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=parasyte_mynde
Over 200 positives with 100% positive feedback.
7. I can provide pics of any item, just ask.