Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 06-24-2008, 04:01 AM   #1
chans formers
raff ow roud
tfcon....toh tal oh nige!!!!

just want to thank each and everyone who put this whole convention together!!!you guys are all awesome!it literally was the best 2 days of my life.thanks to cj,super megatron,dak,paradigm shift,darkrage,goober,protoman,chisau,neo,gm fan,sideswipe,nemesis predaking,stormrave, and everyone else who made this such a wonderful experience.(if i forgot some people and i know i did,my apologies,it was a lot to take in and enjoy with very little sleep! )everybody at the show was so nice,accomidating or just plain cool my wife even had a great time too!!! so lets see,just over 400 bucks for hotel,just over 300 for car rental plus another 100 for gps,about 250 for food,50 bucks for entrance,just under 1800 in bot related hauls,another 150 to but 3 more suitcases to bring it all back to calgary,800 for the plane there and back,actually being at the tfcon and meeting other fans and making new friends.....priceless!!! if you read this,the minute they announce the date of the next tfcon for 2009,do what ever it takes to go to it,trust me,it sooooo worth it. thank you guys once again for such a one of a kind experience...until next year!!! ill post some haul pics as soon as i get up.its now 2 in the morning in calgary and wifey and i just landed about 45 min ago.i really need to catch up on long lost sleep!!
chans formers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 12:29 PM   #2
JLvatron
Chosen 1
Re: tfcon....toh tal oh nige!!!!

Thank you for coming, Otis! Both you and your wife were very positive, fun, and friendly people and that's what people love about TFcon.

It was great to see you participate in so many things from Friday and Saturday.
REally good you came Friday cause that's the day to meet people, share games with them, then you know others all weekend.

I met a new TFcon attendee on Friday (General Tekno) then saw him Saturday morning at T.Horts, so I didn't have to eat alone. Little things like that are just great and add to the memorable experience.

And awesome to see yuo win 2 art places in your very 1st TFcon!!!

Thanks to both of you for attending. Really look fwd to seeing you next year.

p.s. How were your 2 days of Toronto touring? Hope you had a good time

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:34 PM   #3
chans formers
raff ow roud

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLvatron View Post
Thank you for coming, Otis! Both you and your wife were very positive, fun, and friendly people and that's what people love about TFcon.

It was great to see you participate in so many things from Friday and Saturday.
REally good you came Friday cause that's the day to meet people, share games with them, then you know others all weekend.

I met a new TFcon attendee on Friday (General Tekno) then saw him Saturday morning at T.Horts, so I didn't have to eat alone. Little things like that are just great and add to the memorable experience.

And awesome to see yuo win 2 art places in your very 1st TFcon!!!

Thanks to both of you for attending. Really look fwd to seeing you next year.

p.s. How were your 2 days of Toronto touring? Hope you had a good time
besides the lack of sleep it was pretty fun overall.the only negative experience we had was going to canadas wonder land,paying 100 bucks to get in to stand under a canopy cause it rained and hailed.the salt in the wound was the moment we left the park it went sunny again. other than that,everything else went great.were already saving up for next year!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 12:50 AM   #4
GMfan
Robot in Disguise

It was good to have you at the show, and I'm really glad you'll make it back in the future. I was at wonderland today and waiting in line an hour isn't much more fun either.....Super_megatron was drained from being in the sun all day and after going to boston pizza with dak and beechy I started to feel it too....

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:22 AM   #5
Protoman
The Legend

Awesome to hear you had the best time of your life and congrats on the wins. You better come back next year to top yourself.
Follow Protoman on TWITTER - Protoman http://twitter.com/Protoman
Protoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:54 AM   #6
Guber
Generation 2
Guber's Ebay Auctions

WWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Guber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:52 AM   #7
chans formers
raff ow roud

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMfan101 View Post
It was good to have you at the show, and I'm really glad you'll make it back in the future. I was at wonderland today and waiting in line an hour isn't much more fun either.....Super_megatron was drained from being in the sun all day and after going to boston pizza with dak and beechy I started to feel it too....
lol...at least it wasnt raining or hailing while you guys were there!!! all in all,you guys put on a great show!!cant wait till next year!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 01:20 AM   #8
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

You guys went for sushi, right? Haha
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote