Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-01-2007, 12:53 AM   #1
Robimus
Iacon North Scout
KO Cassettes at ages3andup

Got an email from agesthreeandup about KO cassettes now in stock. Several different two packs are available...........hmmm....think I'll get Ratbat and Frenzy to go with my classics Soundwave. Head over to their site and check it out.
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 02:33 AM   #2
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag
Re: KO Cassettes at ages3andup

Don't forget they have G1 Mirage comin too... I want those black cassettes.
Tech Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 03:05 AM   #3
kidkid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Spec View Post
Don't forget they have G1 Mirage comin too... I want those black cassettes.
LMFAO, a fake mirage for 69.99, really have no comment =D
kidkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 03:43 AM   #4
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag

I would rather have this one since its complete with box. It will be a nice display piece... DON'T HATE
Old 06-01-2007, 10:45 AM   #5
kidkid

U would rather have this one, right.... =P
I don't hate you for collecting KO, lol. These stuff are unlimited from China, doesn't worth 69.99, and they are cheap stuff. People from China or Hong Kong should know, they are dirt cheap over there like $10 - $20 max. Go ask someone from China or Hong Kong to find out =P
kidkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:39 PM   #6
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkid View Post
I don't hate you for collecting KO, lol. These stuff are unlimited from China, doesn't worth 69.99, and they are cheap stuff. People from China or Hong Kong should know, they are dirt cheap over there like $10 - $20 max. Go ask someone from China or Hong Kong to find out =P
I sort of agree with you here on the Mirage (eventhough I ordered one )... however, these latest have pretty good packaging that look like the real deals and they are generally pretty well made w/ metal parts, etc (I got a couple of these KO cassettes) unlike some of the really cheap KO's made of low-grade plastics only. The Mirage may be a bit overpriced but I think the prices on the cassettes are OK.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 04:40 PM   #7
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkid View Post
I know how cheap they are in HK but I have no choice but pay the damn ugly premium... even the KP Optimus is the same price... guess they know that ppl will jump on these since these are brand new, complete with the whole sha-bang.
Old 06-02-2007, 05:37 PM   #8
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier

It is frustrating when you consider a lot of the Takara reissues are around the $40 mark. I don't agree with what China is charging for a lot of these figures but with the demand for them, you kind of have to go with that the people ask for.

Spencer.
www.agesthreeandup.ca
agesthreeandup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 05:53 PM   #9
Mega_Zarak
Generation 2

The prices will go down after a few weeks. Did you remenber KO Swoop was selling for 100$-120$ when they first appear? Now you can get it for almost half that price.
Mega_Zarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 05:59 PM   #10
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega_Zarak View Post
The prices will go down after a few weeks. Did you remenber KO Swoop was selling for 100$-120$ when they first appear? Now you can get it for almost half that price.
There is a considerable difference with this release and with the swoop ones. You are talking about what they were going for on eBay by people not necessarly stating what they are. Contrary to popular believe, when I price something it is directly reflected by what I have to pay for it. I don't price things high at first and then bring the price down when hype dies down. I am told that by offering to some dealers first instead of the eBay sellers the makers are attempting to stop the huge price flucuation on these figures. The heart of the matter is that they are charging a lot at the factory level for these, that is what is driving the high prices.

Spencer.
www.agesthreeandup.ca
agesthreeandup is offline   Reply With Quote