Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-22-2018, 09:05 PM   #21
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Siege For Cybertron Toys - Thoughts?

No legends, but I guess that's what the Micromasters 2 packs will be replacing. In for them. Also in for the target masters. Digging the detailing and iffy on the alt modes. Perfect bots though, well, mostly. I know Ironhide is better than the classics but it still seems off. Sure I'll update, but still think better can be done with him. Anyone else curious if the Prime truck mode eye brows can may be be, I dunno, removed or some such thing?
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 09:06 PM   #22
chaingunsofdoom
Wrecker

As per usual, I'll wait until they're actually released before making any calls.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 09:13 PM   #23
theoneyouknowleast
Classic

As good as the first wave looks thus far, lets not forget the rumored price increase on these sets to $20 USD, which will be likely $29 in CAD.

The leaked Amazon AU listing are around $29 and our dollar is on close to par with the Aussies.

This is SS and TLk pricing, and if end up with Prime Wars quality im going to be hard pressed to pick up a lot of this series, unless on sale from TRU or Rollback at WM.

My Sales Thread
My Wanted Thread
My Feedback Thread

Looking For: Nothing Right Now
theoneyouknowleast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 12:39 AM   #24
joshimus
Metroplex

I like a few of the figures and even still has some of those original micromasters boxed up, so while cool to see them revamped, I really don't think I care enough to justify the high prices they are likely to become. The more expensive these toys become and the less detailed and articulated and riddled with QC issues the more i'd rather just stop collecting.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 04:19 PM   #25
BludChylde
Generation 2

I drooled when I saw Ultra Magnus and Cog will be a definite buy for me. Chromia looks cool and I'm on the fence on whether I want this version, or to track down the older Generations version. Maybe get both and swap em out every now and then.

Please Hasbro, redo Ironhide as Ratchet. I hated the look of the CW Ironhide and missed out on the previous Ironhide (got that Ratchet though). Like the look of this one and would be nice to have a Ratchet that matches vehicle mode wise.

I'm pleased, my wallet won't be. I was expecting to be passing on this line because I was expecting designs more in line with the WfC, FoC aesthetics. I prefer the G1 homage looks and these look like they will all fit in fine.
BludChylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:28 PM   #26
Oreobuilder
Cybertron

I'm in for the Micromasters. I don't think I'll be getting anything else from what has been shown so far.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of Six Gun. Hopefully he will be a nice complement to Metroplex.

OB
Oreobuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 08:45 AM   #27
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

I like Ultra Magnus, but there is just too much details on him even for CHUG toys.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote