Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-17-2013, 10:52 PM   #1
cybertronianbeast
Beasty
London Meetup & Parts Party

Hello Transformers Fans of London (and surrounding area),

On June 15th, a few (5) of us got together for TF discussion, "Show & Tell", and a parts party. This was the first of what we hope will become an regular gathering of fans.

With TFcon coming up, Transformer discussion is heavy with 3rd Party and the upcoming releases from Hasbro for the Christmas season. Plus with a movie in the works speculation is abundant.

This is an open invitation for anyone who would like to join us at an upcoming Parts Party.

I will be going around the Cybertron.ca boards and inviting as many people that I know of from London. If I don't directly invite you, please don't think I did it on purpose. There are a lot of people on the board, and I'm bound to miss somebody.

If you would like to join us next time please send me a Private Message with your name and e-mail address. If you'd like to include your cell number for text messaging purposes then please do. Mass e-mails tend to get caught in Junk Mail filters.

Thank You

Darryl Laughy
Cybertronian Beast

cybertronianbeast is offline   Reply With Quote