Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-19-2015, 04:23 PM   #521
PrimeCron
Metroplex
PrimeCron's Ebay Auctions
Re: Dealling with People on Kijiji.... My head Explodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
I had some guy today want to buy a couple of figures from me so I suggest we meet in the middle between where he is and I am then he says he will pay $10 less than what I am asking because "he" has to drive so far. I politely said it's far for me too and no thank you.....some people are just unreal !

What the heck??!! I just got a very similar response... that is too freaking hilarious...

Feedback link...
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27458
PrimeCron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 04:38 PM   #522
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
I had some guy today want to buy a couple of figures from me so I suggest we meet in the middle between where he is and I am then he says he will pay $10 less than what I am asking because "he" has to drive so far. I politely said it's far for me too and no thank you.....some people are just unreal !
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeCron View Post
What the heck??!! I just got a very similar response... that is too freaking hilarious...
I've had a few of those but I tell generally tell them it's pick up only unless I have errands to run or have to meet someone in the area. If someone wants anything that badly they will drive for it, if not, there is always someone else to buy it.
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 05:06 PM   #523
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
I've had a few of those but I tell generally tell them it's pick up only unless I have errands to run or have to meet someone in the area. If someone wants anything that badly they will drive for it, if not, there is always someone else to buy it.
lol i now know why you made me travel so far for a pickup lol but really if they want it bad enough your right they will come
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 07:09 PM   #524
python
Alternator

I have at least one person a month ask me to deliver. I advise of small delivery fee, and that payment has to be up front via EMT or Paypal or I'm not moving.

The people who did pay were very grateful and I have no trouble meeting up with them again when they ask (usually half way for each of us)

The others can just pound sand.
python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 08:22 PM   #525
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
You should try this line. Ask them, "Do I look like a beautiful blond with big tits and an ass that tastes like French vanilla ice-cream? No? Then why you trying to F@ck me?"
Old 05-19-2015, 09:14 PM   #526
gcuemjj23
Generation 2

I just had 2 irritating people to deal with. The first said he was interested and wanted me to put it on hold for him. I said sure and before we were supposed to meet he emails me saying that he doesnt want it anymore because he found it for cheaper. And this week I had anoter buyer and wanted me to hold the figure till Friday and then postponed to today. He texts me back and says he doesnt want the item anymore. So annoying.
gcuemjj23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 09:39 PM   #527
mcfmullen
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
You should try this line. Ask them, "Do I look like a beautiful blond with big tits and an ass that tastes like French vanilla ice-cream? No? Then why you trying to F@ck me?"
That's rather chauvinist at best. Not everyone is attracted to blondes, big tits, vanilla, ice cream or enjoys eating ass. Beauty is also not permission to attempt f@cking as you put it.

Can we evolve as a society please?
mcfmullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 10:09 PM   #528
steamwhistle
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfmullen View Post
That's rather chauvinist at best. Not everyone is attracted to blondes, big tits, vanilla, ice cream or enjoys eating ass. Beauty is also not permission to attempt f@cking as you put it.

Yeah... I'd also be worried that if I were to ask something like that, the response would be "yes".

I understand the sentiment though... It's frustrating dealing with a lot of people on kijiji and other similar selling forums. All too often there is too little respect for other people's time.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Feedback thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...t=steamwhistle
steamwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 09:19 AM   #529
PrimeCron
Metroplex
PrimeCron's Ebay Auctions

Apparently, I am having a special promotion on my kijiji ad - 50% off my asking price...

Feedback link...
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27458
PrimeCron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 10:53 AM   #530
elburrito
Animated

Well put, but let's save the pc police bit for some other time or place

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfmullen View Post

Sale & Trade

elburrito is offline   Reply With Quote