Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-03-2018, 09:21 AM   #1
Northern Maximus
Generation 2
Walmart G1 "Canada" Exclusives?

Does anyone else see on the other US boards how they are having a heck of a time with the Walmart website?

Seems availability is a real issue over there. They had online availability issues, lots of online orders cancelled, almost none hit shelves, people are looing their minds over there not getting their G1 Reissues.

However here in Canada they all seem pretty abundant and have been getting re-stocks online and in-stores.

It seems like for once we Canadians are not the ones getting shafted!! Although I do feel a lil bad for fans to the south, must be tough missing out on these.

GO GO
Northern Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:06 AM   #2
bubbacon
Generation Everything
Re: Walmart G1 "Canada" Exclusives?

I've read about the U.S. having problems too, but i hardly feel bad about it. Canadian walmarts are c9mplete shitholes compared to the U.S. ones. In my experiences in U.S. walmarts is that they are usually well stocked at the sections merchandised. In canadian walmarts (at least in Atlantic Canada) we have constantly empty pegs and shelves, very limited stock, and it's clear that the toy section is not a priority for them.
Old 09-03-2018, 10:22 AM   #3
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

American Walmarts in Buffalo and niagara falls and surrounding areas are horribly stocked and are worse than Canadian Walmarts, if you want transformers in the usa you have to go to target. There have been a few US Walmarts where I've visited that an employee has told me that haven't had any transformers shipment in 6 months or so. I go down every few months and it's a ghost town down there, we do have better distribution up here, I think Walmart usa relies more on online delivery than in store stock.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 11:29 PM   #4
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Walmart in the US always leaves their collector oriented stuff on walmart.com, like their TLK exclusive Hot Rod last year, so there is nothing new here. These arent canada exclusive at all since the US fans are indeed getting them, they just have to buy them through walmart.com.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 08:13 AM   #5
Northern Maximus
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
Walmart in the US always leaves their collector oriented stuff on walmart.com, like their TLK exclusive Hot Rod last year, so there is nothing new here. These arent canada exclusive at all since the US fans are indeed getting them, they just have to buy them through walmart.com.
In this case, they were both listed online and put on shelves. Just very lightly on both sides. Walmart.com barely had them up for a blink lol. These are not online only exclusives.

Obvisouly it's not a Canadian exclusive, it was a pun because they are having such a hard time getting theirs.
Old 09-04-2018, 08:22 AM   #6
Pascal
Banned

I'm delighted to see US fans suffer for once. No more TRU, HTF Walmart exclusives... Their sighting threads are entertaining. lol
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 09:18 AM   #7
Northern Maximus
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
I'm delighted to see US fans suffer for once. No more TRU, HTF Walmart exclusives... Their sighting threads are entertaining. lol
LoL, it's nice to be on the other side of things for once
Old 09-06-2018, 12:49 PM   #8
Landstander
Generation 2

not sure what it means, or if it means anything, but the American boxes have the Hasbro Canada logo on them

Last edited by Landstander; 09-06-2018 at 12:51 PM.
Landstander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 04:05 PM   #9
ironhide_warmachine
Generation 2
ironhide_warmachine's Ebay Auctions

Schadenfreude is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another. - Wikipedia
ironhide_warmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 08:12 PM   #10
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhide_warmachine View Post
Schadenfreude is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another. - Wikipedia
Lol X2 /\ /\
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote