Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-31-2020, 11:47 AM   #51
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag
Re: Hasbro Pulse Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
Thanks for your response.

Has anyone used this new FedEx International Express service with Hasbro Pulse recently and had a few different PreOrders come out at the same time and ship separately? Did they recharge you guys any more shipping? Thanks for your help with my questions and helping me dot "I"s and "T"s. Cheers!
I don’t know if they will group stuffs from different orders that have the same release date. I would say preorder things with the same release date in one order will be a better bet.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 02:27 PM   #52
TRUCKvsGUN

I ordered the last two Seacons together, but they shipped separately, so I got to pay two parcel fees to the importer instead of just the one :\

Honestly I'll probably be just going through A3U from now on since they get all the Pulse stuff. It will probably work out to the same cost, but I'd rather give them the money.

Contact me if you have for sale:
Transformers: The Ultimate Pop-Up Universe Book
Botcon 2006 Dawn of Futures Past Boxed Set
MP-01 Matrix
POTP Onyx Prime
TRUCKvsGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 08:26 PM   #53
Grayfox
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKvsGUN View Post
I ordered the last two Seacons together, but they shipped separately, so I got to pay two parcel fees to the importer instead of just the one :\

Honestly I'll probably be just going through A3U from now on since they get all the Pulse stuff. It will probably work out to the same cost, but I'd rather give them the money.
Could be worth contacting Pulse and explain the situation. They might refund one of the fees, who know. Can't hurt to try, right?

What was the total for one Seacon shipping and fees included?
Grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 12:39 AM   #54
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox View Post
Could be worth contacting Pulse and explain the situation. They might refund one of the fees, who know. Can't hurt to try, right?

What was the total for one Seacon shipping and fees included?
Two parcel fees, meaning you had to pay shipping twice? Over 200$ or so I think its set at a flat rate for 29.99 to ship...plus tax.

So are you saying they charged that 29.99 more than once, or another amount?
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 04:41 PM   #55
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Good Day,

Finally got to speak with someone at Hasbro Pulse after too many days...

For the member who was charged shipping twice, they said they break up the total shipping amount, but the final cost of shipping should not exceed the initial shipping costs you paid for all yr items at checkout.

There isnt much Canada specific info on their page, again we are seen as Americans...will look into it more...anyone else who have ordered or preordered several items recently since 2019 from them, please add your experiences...

Cheers!
Old 06-02-2020, 04:57 PM   #56
KylerGrn
Generation 1

I order Power Ranger gigs from hasbro pulse because the distribution is pretty bad in Canada. I'll pay 40$ for 6 figs in a wave, they have always been shipped as they've been released and I have never been charged more for shipping. So in my experience I've paid one flat fee for shipping and they will ship the items as they are released
KylerGrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 10:19 PM   #57
Grayfox
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by KylerGrn View Post
I order Power Ranger gigs from hasbro pulse because the distribution is pretty bad in Canada. I'll pay 40$ for 6 figs in a wave, they have always been shipped as they've been released and I have never been charged more for shipping. So in my experience I've paid one flat fee for shipping and they will ship the items as they are released
For 6 figures, $shipping becomes decent, yes. but for smaller order, that's when we get hit hard(er).
Grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 02:01 PM   #58
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KylerGrn View Post
Thanks for your response. So the total amount you pay for the entire order for the shipping is paid, and you are not longer charged shipping when each part of the preorder is sent out?

Or, they charge you a part of the shipping up to the total amount you paid for shipping for the entire order, but do not charge you more than the shipping paid for the entire order?

For taxes, duties, etc...do the break that up as well when each part of the preorders are sent out?

FedEx told me they charge a minimum 10$ brokerage fee...but have you been charged extra brokerage or other fees past the initial taxes and shipping from your Hasbro Pulse order? They use FedEx International Economy for your preorders?

Thanks for your help and apologies for the many questions, HP and FedEx have been giving me conflicting information.

Cheers!
MilanX3
Old 09-22-2020, 12:56 AM   #59
chaingunsofdoom
Wrecker
Re: Hasbro Pulse Transformers Sightings

The Centurion Drone Weaponizer shipped out today. Arrival date is Wednesday.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 11:55 AM   #60
Powered Convoy
Re: Hasbro Pulse Transformers Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
The Centurion Drone Weaponizer shipped out today. Arrival date is Wednesday.
I just got mine! Pretty cool, but I thought they'd add some more paint...I suppose Shockwave can be Shackwave
Powered Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote