Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 07-14-2018, 07:10 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Even More 2019 Transformers Figures Listed On Amazon

Amazon Australia has posted another list of new Transformers figures for 2019. This new listing comes hot on the heels of Generations: War For Cybertron Micromasters listing we received yesterday. Although we do not know where these figures fit in, our best guess would be the aforementioned Generations line for the coming year. The new listing is as follows (1 AUD = 0.75 USD approx.): Megatron (E3750, AUD 74.71, Release Date 12/01/2018) Shockwave (E3576, AUD 74.71, Release Date 12/01/2018) Ultra Magnus (E3479, AUD 74.71, Release Date 12/01/2018) Jetfire (E3748,*AUD 74.71, Release Date 01/01/2019) <a href="https://www.amazon.com.au/Transformers-E4522-Optimus-Action-Figure/dp/B07DKTJ8YP/">Optimus &#187; Continue Reading.

The post Even More 2019 Transformers Figures Listed On Amazon appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 07-14-2018, 07:45 AM   #2
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Even More 2019 Transformers Figures Listed On Amazon

So if those price points are accurate, and assuming these are WFC:S (War For Cybertron: Siege) listings. They would all be leader class.

So another Ultra Magnus, Megatron & Jetfire, no real surprise there, but a leader class Shockwave?!?! Yes please!!! Also a leader class Prime? Not surprising, but with all the love people are throwing at the Voyager, what would Hasbro do for this class? Hopefully not something too scammy like the Voyager with a trailer to justify leader class pricing.

Although I have to admit I could be swayed by the other 4 if they are interesting updates. However it will be tough to top the recent Leader class Ultra Magnus and Megatron. Prime is Prime so of course I had to expect multiple choices.

I feel Jetfire could be improved upon as I don't mind his most recent Leader class figure, but I don't love it either.

As for the rest, they appear to be deluxes and Voyagers for the most part.

Prowl, no surprise.

Bumblebee seems pricey, so movie related probably.

The remaining three seem priced at Voyager class so it could be interesting based on these (assumed) placeholder names:

Six-gun - probably a sixshot, etc. Etc.

Greenjackets and Woodducks? I love the names and would laugh my ass off if they were official (which they most likely are not). No clue who they could be right now.

Also those last 4 could be Bumblebee movie listings for all I know.

Last edited by canprime; 07-14-2018 at 07:58 AM.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 08:14 AM   #3
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Even More 2019 Transformers Figures Listed On Amazon

Wow, more listings for Ironhide, Springer, Cog, Drift, Starscream, Thundecracker, etc. Etc. Etc. Too many to keep up with.

So it looks like all these listings cover pretty much every line Hasbro has planned for the next year (Studio Series, Bumblebee movie, WFC:S, etc) so I don't know anymore where the first listings could fall.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote