Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-26-2020, 06:56 AM   #31
starsaber89
Generation 2
Re: Amazon.com and Pitney Bowes Shipping?

So newest update:

In transit - Exception - The delivery requires customer service intervention Toronto, On, Canada Nov 26 1:04 AM
In transit - Exception - The package was returned to dispatch warehouse Toronto, On, Canada Nov 26 1:04 AM
In transit - Exception - A delivery address issue has been raised Toronto, On, Canada Nov 25 11:06 PM
Out for Delivery Toronto, On, Canada Nov 25 1:44 PM

Now it says there's a problem with the address which is 100% correct as I buy from amazon all the time. I contacted amazon.com again and they said nothing can be done, call the carrier, I told them they don't have a number listed and that I found a number on my own but they won't take calls. They said they will not offer a refund until December the 4th. And I told him the previous person I talked to said they would issue a refund if it did not arrive by November 26th. And he said there's nothing he can do.

I think I'm going to have to cancel all my other preorders with amazon.com and get them at robotkingdom or something. The shipping will cost a lot but buying from amazon.com now is like gambling or rolling the dice.
starsaber89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 09:00 AM   #32
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsaber89 View Post
So newest update:

In transit - Exception - The delivery requires customer service intervention Toronto, On, Canada Nov 26 1:04 AM
In transit - Exception - The package was returned to dispatch warehouse Toronto, On, Canada Nov 26 1:04 AM
In transit - Exception - A delivery address issue has been raised Toronto, On, Canada Nov 25 11:06 PM

Now it says there's a problem with the address which is 100% correct as I buy from amazon all the time. I contacted amazon.com again and they said nothing can be done, call the carrier, I told them they don't have a number listed and that I found a number on my own but they won't take calls. They said they will not offer a refund until December the 4th. And I told him the previous person I talked to said they would issue a refund if it did not arrive by November 26th. And he said there's nothing he can do.

I think I'm going to have to cancel all my other preorders with amazon.com and get them at robotkingdom or something. The shipping will cost a lot but buying from amazon.com now is like gambling or rolling the dice.
That is some BS from both the carrier and the Amazon CS person. I really suspect both our problems here boil down to courier/carrier shenanigans due to them being overloaded. Except the solution should be to throttle thier intake, not engage in shenanigans.

I was pleasantly surprised this morning by a refund message from Amazon for my "delivered but not delivered" package, so I have to give them props for making it whole. I've re-ordered the item but this time paid extra for a higher tier of shipping in hopes it avoids the Pit-of-despair-ney Bowes fate of the first one. I'm still rolling the dice again but there is literally no other way to get this thing (it isn't even on EBAY for Pete's sakes) and at least with the refund I'm just gambling the same amount again.

This is all very very likely all Covid-caused at the very base of it, so I do think these systems will be fixed over the next year or two. But this season there are some clear issues between this thread and the Halton Hills Hell discussed in the main Amazon thread.
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 09:06 AM   #33
starsaber89
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
That is some BS from both the carrier and the Amazon CS person. I really suspect both our problems here boil down to courier/carrier shenanigans due to them being overloaded. Except the solution should be to throttle thier intake, not engage in shenanigans.

I was pleasantly surprised this morning by a refund message from Amazon for my "delivered but not delivered" package, so I have to give them props for making it whole. I've re-ordered the item but this time paid extra for a higher tier of shipping in hopes it avoids the Pit-of-despair-ney Bowes fate of the first one. I'm still rolling the dice again but there is literally no other way to get this thing (it isn't even on EBAY for Pete's sakes) and at least with the refund I'm just gambling the same amount again.

This is all very very likely all Covid-caused at the very base of it, so I do think these systems will be fixed over the next year or two. But this season there are some clear issues between this thread and the Halton Hills Hell discussed in the main Amazon thread.
Oh that's great that you got a refund! And yeah the higher shipping tier is a good idea, others on this board have already received their dead prime and I'm guessing maybe they selected the higher tier. If I do get a refund I'll do the same and try with a higher tier. Hmmm on the second thought maybe I'll grab it from somewhere else lol. Just thinking about going through all this trouble again scares me.
Old 11-26-2020, 11:53 AM   #34
AgeofTransformers
Generation 1

Well my dead Primes are still just sitting around with absolutely no movement.
One stuck at label created and the other order sitting as "shipped"

Both orders with no updates at all now. One since the 9th the other since the 17th

I will have to wait until December 3rd for them to issue me another replacement to send it out sadly.
AgeofTransformers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 01:07 PM   #35
starsaber89
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgeofTransformers View Post
Well my dead Primes are still just sitting around with absolutely no movement.
One stuck at label created and the other order sitting as "shipped"

Both orders with no updates at all now. One since the 9th the other since the 17th

I will have to wait until December 3rd for them to issue me another replacement to send it out sadly.
I'm sorry buddy, I feel ya. Mine was shipped Nov 9th too.
Old 11-27-2020, 11:43 AM   #36
starsaber89
Generation 2

It arrived! I had to go to the pitney bowes tracking website(which is not listed anywhere on their main website nor did amazon tell me about it) which I then tried to contact them from with no luck. Then from that website there was a tiny button that linked to another carrier which was Intelcom. I tried contacting them too a few times but couldn't get through the phone, they have a live chat window that pops up but disappears as soon I type anything. Anyway yesterday the live chat didn't disappear when I tried typing something and I finally got connected to someone. They tracked my package then sent me a map of a street near the university of toronto and asked me if that was the correct location. I told them no and that I lived in midtown as it says on the address on the label, then they sent me another map which was correct. And today it finally arrived! This is the hardest I have ever had to work to get a hold of my package. And you can see all the failed attempt labels stuck on the package, how hard is it to read an address and postal code?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Prime - 001.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	47992   Click image for larger version

Name:	Prime - 002.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	47993  
Old 11-27-2020, 12:21 PM   #37
RocketGTR
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsaber89 View Post
It arrived! I had to go to the pitney bowes tracking website(which is not listed anywhere on their main website nor did amazon tell me about it)
Share the website for others in need?
Old 11-27-2020, 12:28 PM   #38
starsaber89
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post
Share the website for others in need?
Sure. Pitney bowes tracking:

https://tracking.pb.com/

And the Intelcom one:

https://intelcomexpress.com/en/tracking