Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-06-2009, 02:03 PM   #1
TMIIWonkoNemises
Animated
Send a message via Skype™ to TMIIWonkoNemises
A Theory

My friend and I had a recent conversation about Beast Wars.We started talking about Transmetal II Megatron and his Beast Mode.Since he's watched Beast Wars II and Beast Wars Neo,he came up with this theory:

• In Beast Wars II, Galvatron tells the computer to give him the strongest alt modes on the planet (later revealed as future Earth)
  • Well what if Beast Wars Megatron's introduction of a Dragon being on earth created Galvatron's alt mode in Beast Wars II?
AND

• What if the Decepticons of the proto humans,seeing Beast Wars Megatron created the Dragon Legends?
  • Meaning that Megatron has a dragon mode because he knows about it from the past, but he might have created that legend himself
Any thoughts on this theory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
My anus is certainly not a secret toys garden, and I'm deeply offended by the insinuation!
TMIIWonkoNemises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:12 PM   #2
Pascal
Banned
Re: A Theory

It's only a cartoon. That's my theory. But the bit about Meg creating the dragon legends is cool.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:19 PM   #3
dak
Master Creator

not a bad thought
dak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:38 PM   #4
Aernaroth
Metroplex

True or not, that's a pretty snazzy little idea.
Aernaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:43 PM   #5
JSon
Robo Warrior

I like it.
JSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:08 PM   #6
GMfan
Robot in Disguise

The rest sounds good buuuut

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMIIWonkoNemises View Post
Meaning that Megatron has a dragon mode because he knows about it from the past, but he might have created that legend himself
Does this one mean that BW Megatron knew about a legendary creature known as a Dragon, that he would eventually create?

Then where did the legend of the Dragon come from in his timeline? Wouldn't it not exist at all considering he has yet to create it?

I think if you're going for him creating the legend of Dragons then he would have to be the first and have an entirely new alt mode based off nothing already existing in the past. Wouldn't be unheard of (thinks of Fuzors...)

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:43 PM   #7
Omega_Prime
RULES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMfan101 View Post

Does this one mean that BW Megatron knew about a legendary creature known as a Dragon, that he would eventually create?

Then where did the legend of the Dragon come from in his timeline? Wouldn't it not exist at all considering he has yet to create it?

I think if you're going for him creating the legend of Dragons then he would have to be the first and have an entirely new alt mode based off nothing already existing in the past. Wouldn't be unheard of (thinks of Fuzors...)
Agreed, Transformers can only take the image of something that already exist. The only way he could've created a dragon is if he fused for example a snake and a bird just like GMfan101 stated.

Most recent example would have to be Animated Blitzwing, when 2 of the heads were confused about the tank or fighter jet, the 3rd face kicked in and said just scan both which actually worked.

I like your thought though it's so awesome!

Last edited by Omega_Prime; 10-06-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Omega_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:47 PM   #8
Aernaroth
Metroplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMfan101 View Post

I was going to say it could be a timeloop, but they already showed in Beast Wars that the future CAN be altered.

What about if the dragon was similar to an animal known to G1 megatron from another planet, and asserted itself as similar to a dinosaur, but firey-er, during the magma swim / spark combination?
Aernaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:19 AM   #9
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aernaroth View Post
I was going to say it could be a timeloop, but they already showed in Beast Wars that the future CAN be altered.
Beast Wars contradicted itself a bit on that front. On the one hand we have Megatron blowing the top off of the mountain and having the golden disc records spontaneously change, but on the other hand we have the Autobot Shuttle in Nemesis which didn't exist in the historical records because the Maximals were destined to steal it.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:03 AM   #10
Pascal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_Prime View Post
Agreed, Transformers can only take the image of something that already exist.
Aren't Cybertronian modes totally made up?
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote